Breaking News Thread

glduck

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Trump gave me a tax break too.  Your party wants to raise them again.  By the way, your chart on wages was a blatant lie, you tax cheat.  Start a Breaking Fake News Thread if you want to spread your lies.  You quoting an opinion piece from The Atlantic as if it’s some objective source shows me your low info mature.

You seem like a Human Fart.  LOTS of farts.  You’re terrible at this.

The opinion piece cited facts, shitbird.  Are you familiar with those? 

Of course you're not.  

22 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Thank you for posting this to prove that Orange isn't reading the articles he posts.  He posted stuff related to that on the Jackass thread.

Dude, get my name out of your mouth if you're going to spout fucking lies.

@KUGRDON is full of shit.  AOC's family would've potentially been cut, because she was older than 6.  She may also have been talking about when she was in college, trying to educate herself and also feed herself.

The cuts would, indeed, punish households with children over the age of 6.  Not to mention thousands of people struggle to find work due to undiagnosed mental health issues, or criminal records.  Anyway you slice it, this is cruelty to the poor while the rich continue to get fat (and you, with your dumb middle-class job, cheerlead for the rich):

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473313-ocasio-cortez-on-food-stamp-cuts-if-this-happened-then-we-mightve-just-starved

The work or vocational training requirement applies to recipients who are “able-bodied” or who are not caring for a child under 6 years old.

8 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Note for those that won’t read it — this thread is about autism.

LOL...reading that article does remind me of myself.

Kudos for her having the courage to be blunt to the world's leaders at the UN.  What really ticks me off these days is the amount of trash that is filling up the oceans.

The GOP really needs to step up their game with the environment.  That's why I was so thrilled with industrial hemp being legalized in the US and it's going to be another year or two before we really start to reap the benefits of that legislation and we really need to invest in that space.  The GOP needs to get on board with those electric vehicles because I think this country is dying to support them and the sooner the better.  Again we need to really invest into infrastructure and the political in-fighting in DC is holding things back.  When the Dems want to pass that, the GOP will oppose that and when the GOP wants to pass that, the Dems will oppose that.  Party over country!  Party over the environment!  That's why we are at where we are today.

17 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

LOL...reading that article does remind me of myself.

Kudos for her having the courage to be blunt to the world's leaders at the UN.  What really ticks me off these days is the amount of trash that is filling up the oceans.

The GOP really needs to step up their game with the environment.  That's why I was so thrilled with industrial hemp being legalized in the US and it's going to be another year or two before we really start to reap the benefits of that legislation and we really need to invest in that space.  The GOP needs to get on board with those electric vehicles because I think this country is dying to support them and the sooner the better.  Again we need to really invest into infrastructure and the political in-fighting in DC is holding things back.  When the Dems want to pass that, the GOP will oppose that and when the GOP wants to pass that, the Dems will oppose that.  Party over country!  Party over the environment!  That's why we are at where we are today.

This is not a #BothSides thing.

This is all about the GOP opposing environmental legislation, pulling out of the Paris Accord, taking up for coal/oil/gas companies, etc. 

18 minutes ago, Orange said:

This is not a #BothSides thing.

This is all about the GOP opposing environmental legislation, pulling out of the Paris Accord, taking up for coal/oil/gas companies, etc. 

Well, Trump has told  the EPA to look into better toilet technology so it will no longer take him 10-15 flushes after he drops a deuce, so doing their part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

So the entire fbi is corrupt?  Just want to make sure I understand.  

Honest question.

Only takes a few to make one agency look corrupt.  My government agency was once on the front page of the NYT for a scandal and it only took about three people to make 700 agency workers look bad.

9 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Only takes a few to make one agency look corrupt.  My government agency was once on the front page of the NYT for a scandal and it only took about three people to make 700 agency workers look bad.

Understood.  It’s especially dangerous in today’s climate.  We speak, and especially the potus, in absolutes.  They are all corrupt, fake news, and so on.  And people have lost the ability to think or choose not to

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

Understood.  It’s especially dangerous in today’s climate.  We speak, and especially the potus, in absolutes.  They are all corrupt, fake news, and so on.  And people have lost the ability to think or choose not to

Yep.  I don't think the criticism of the FBI is unwarranted although due to its status as a law enforcement arm of the federal government & general American distrust of the government.

Facebook is one heck of a fuel to fan the flames.  I just don't bother with my Facebook these days and I enjoy the peace of mind of that.  Just another example of a wonderful idea gone astray.  

While it did find errors (many that have since been fixed), it vindicated the overall process — finding no credence to Trump or Republicans’ claims that the investigation was politically-biased.

In fact, it found that if the FBI hadn’t opened the investigation, it would have been a huge dereliction of duty.

Now — let’s ask the attorney general why his DOJ didn’t open up an investigation into the Ukraine whistleblower’s claim.  Even though the Trump-appointed IC IG found the report to be “credible and urgent”.

3 hours ago, PapaG said:
The lawyer who made these fraudulent changes and lied to the court still works on the same job.  Yes, let’s trust the FBI.  What a ++++ing pit of corruption.

Oh I'm sure Blaze gives one fancy fuck about a cop who lies to put a black kid in prison.  Spare me the crocodile tears bullshit.

This isn't politics.  The Russia investigation was started without bias.  Completely.  According to the same IG you're quoting here.  So fuck off already.