Breaking News Thread

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know a NATO summit is pretty bad when you'd rather go home to your impeachment.

Me and the boys coming for @win2bfree after he was falsely misidentified as a Republican.

Drag this guy. Absolutely. See how easy that is? The mental gymnastics I see people go through to defend guys like Trump and Kavanaugh and Clinton... seriously, fuck all sexual predators. All of them.

Posted Images

There’s so many layers to this it’s fascinating. He completely sat out negotiations, partly because he’s too dumb to understand most of it, partly because he just doesn’t care. Finally, the two sides come together on a deal, and then he steps in and blurts out $2000. Pelosi calls his bluff and the Dems quickly rally behind him. McConnell’s caucus is vehemently against it. It puts the two Georgia senators in a huge bind. But he (says he) won’t sign the deal as is.

Of course, this is Trump, and he might very well reverse course later today. But he’s a chaotic mess all the way to the end.

There's more than enough in congress to override the veto.  I'm not sure if this is part of his delusional play to continue to get people to support his claims to winning the election, or just him being bored and wanting to be the center of media attention....oh who am I kidding.  It's both.  It's always both.

Oh yeah, it’s both. And it’s trying to make a pitch for 2024. And I think he generally just wants to watch the world burn. And I think he’s incredibly vindictive and he’s punishing McConnell for acknowledging Biden’s win.

There is both a lot and very little going on in that mashed potatoes brain of his.

1 hour ago, glduck said:

Oh yeah, it’s both. And it’s trying to make a pitch for 2024. And I think he generally just wants to watch the world burn. And I think he’s incredibly vindictive and he’s punishing McConnell for acknowledging Biden’s win.

There is both a lot and very little going on in that mashed potatoes brain of his.

cnn trump GIF

• 2 weeks later...