Conservative America

Scscsc89

On 3/30/2020 at 7:38 AM, Orange said:

Do you?

I’ve said it before. Anyone who holds on to some type of religious faith and use that to make themselves a better person, I’m great with that.

But if someone wants have a factual debate on science vs religion, the religion will lose every time. 

Who wrote the Bible doesn’t matter one bit. Tall tales, quests for power, advantage over enemies.. All hogwash. Man’s interpretation of a higher power written in books. Laughable.

Isn’t it a bit ironic that out of the small sample size of posters here, the posters I consider to have a low IQ, limited or lack of education and blind ignorance when it comes to their political leaders are die hard Red guys? Pure demographics.

HLB, Jalapeno, PapaG and Davis to name a few. Two of these guys are banned for crossing simple lines. Not ironic.  Lack of true social skills, rationality and critical thinking ability.

I can tell you for certain I’ve never agreed 100% with all the decisions of my favorite Democratic presidents. 

I think most Trump supporters would follow him off a cliff no matter what which is why they are complete morons. 

• Like 1

Trump's approval rating is somehow soaring despite the fact that the guy's priority during a pandemic news conference is to brag about the number of people who follow him on facebook, and trash the same black, female reporter for asking *gasp* relevant questions.

I do not go outside much because I fear a virus. After the virus goes away, I will forever stay in my house over fear that the stupid out there is weapons-grade.  I DO NOT understand how 100% of the country hasn't demanded the 25th Amendment be invoked.  I just don't understand it.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:04 PM, azgreg said:

See, these videos where they take a "completely random" sampling of 40-50 supporters (likely disingenuously edited down from a couple hundred interviews) and trick them in to sounding dumb like Cletus the slackjawed yokel with their coastal elite gotcha questions. It's so sneaky. I mean, where are all the experts and doctors and lawyers and businesspeople? Of course they don't show those interviews. 

1 hour ago, Nakedmolerat said:

See, these videos where they take a "completely random" sampling of 40-50 supporters (likely disingenuously edited down from a couple hundred interviews) and trick them in to sounding dumb like Cletus the slackjawed yokel with their coastal elite gotcha questions. It's so sneaky. I mean, where are all the experts and doctors and lawyers and businesspeople? Of course they don't show those interviews. 

In my experience, business people are easily the dumbest, most pigheaded people in our country.  They demand to be treated like experts even though they had to start a company because they're totally unemployable.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 6:38 PM, Quack 12 said:

PATHETIC!

Truth.

Groupies are at concerts, sporting events, etc. and they practically throw themselves at men of power and money.  Even at the minor league levels, I've witnessed women who come to every baseball game and hockey game - home and away - in hopes of hooking up with one of the players.

And it is pathetic.  But it is also true.  And that was Trump's point.

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

Don't know where this statistic was drawn from, but I have a hard time believing these numbers.  In fact, I find that most people with college degrees can't wait to vote him into office a second time.