Conservative America

Scscsc89

On 4/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, HLB said:

That statement would be applied to you, as well. 

As for the statistics provided, there is nothing to reference where the "poll" took place, or it's validity.  And "polling" is one of the most subjective measurements.  If I took that poll in San Francisco, CA, those numbers might be true.  If I took that poll in Atlanta, GA, I "guarantee you" those numbers would be vastly opposite.

Have you even fucking heard of Atlanta?

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/georgia

83% for Hillary in Clayton County.

79% for Hillary in DeKalb County.

67% for Hillary in Fulton County.

61% in Rockdale County.

She also won majorities in Gwinnett and Henry counties.  She won by 3 points in Newton and 2 points in Cobb.  Those are all the arguable metropolitan counties near ATL.

Dumbass.

6 hours ago, Nakedmolerat said:

Yeah, those uppity fucking middle school teachers. 

Give me a break. 

He's been shitting on teachers since 2002.  I think he feels like he's earned that because he was a teacher for about 45 minutes, if memory serves.

They certainly have nothing on the prestige of selling skittles and hot dogs and slurpees to kids.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, HLB said:

Truth.

Groupies are at concerts, sporting events, etc. and they practically throw themselves at men of power and money.  Even at the minor league levels, I've witnessed women who come to every baseball game and hockey game - home and away - in hopes of hooking up with one of the players.

And it is pathetic.  But it is also true.  And that was Trump's point.

You claimed that "a lot of women" are groupies. I call bullshit on that, and your anecdotal evidence is flimsy at best. Yeah, I saw "Bull Durham" too.

What Trump said is that he can grab any woman by the pussy, because "they let you do that when you're famous." 

Your need to justify that asshole has clouded any reason you may have possessed.

4 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

"Economic Recovery" is not going to happen until the virus is under control.   Maybe we should focus on that part?

not gonna happen donald trump GIF by Election 2016

The common cold is a type of Corona virus.  In 1000s of years we have zero ways to prevent it, or cure it.  Will we really be able to find a cure for Covid 19?  

1 hour ago, RogueDuck said:

The common cold is a type of Corona virus.  In 1000s of years we have zero ways to prevent it, or cure it.  Will we really be able to find a cure for Covid 19?  

Part 1:

read this ...

6 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

"Economic Recovery" is not going to happen until the virus is under control.

Part 2:

read this ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/covid-vaccine/607000/

Part 3:  

Listen to your state & county health departments.   Don't try to figure it out yourself.   Trust them.