Conservative America

Scscsc89

13 minutes ago, HLB said:

You're earlier post said 60,000.  So that's why I used that number.

But even at 76K, that's vastly less than originally projected.  And he's responsible for keeping those numbers down.

Tell me what you think he should do, and what he's not doing.  And prove to me that the things you suggest would have yielded fewer deaths, etc.

@Orange …. I'm still waiting for your reply.

28 minutes ago, HLB said:

But even at 76K, that's vastly less than originally projected.  And he's responsible for keeping those numbers down.

Tell me what you think he should do, and what he's not doing.  And prove to me that the things you suggest would have yielded fewer deaths, etc.

He should use the Defense Production Act to force companies to make testing equipment, PPE and ventilators.   He should rely on EXPERTS, not tweet out support of nazi militias.  He should keep the pandemic task force and intact and use medical doctors to dictate the pace.  And he should stop forcing governors to compete with one another on the "free market" for the aforementioned supplies.

He's doing NONE of those things, and never has.  If he had begun ramping up production of the equipment we needed in January, when he was first warned of this pandemic, and if he had not disbanded the pandemic task force in 2018, we probably never would've had to close the economy, and surely not for this long.  Hillary would not have disbanded the pandemic task force. Hillary would have listened to MDs and experts, not pointed to her head and said "I'm using this as my metric."  Adults gather facts.  Children squeal and blame and worry about their image over American lives, which is all trump has done.

These are points supported by virtually every epidemiologist on earth, but go ahead and weigh in with your bullshit facebook info.

14 minutes ago, HLB said:

@Orange …. I'm still waiting for your reply.

Uh, fuckstick, you waited a whole 13 minutes.  The fuck do you have to do aside from watch OAN and jerk off to Trump memes with Rambo drag?

Fuck's sake, you're the worst.

42 minutes ago, HLB said:

Yeah, I said 60k because that's what it was a week ago when I wrote that post, you UNBELIEVABLE retard.  Do you not understand the concept of time??

Are you so fucking stupid you think this shit's over with?   We're expected to add 3k PER DAY to that number come June, at which time we'll likely be well into 100k dead.

And no, the "projections" from your Dear Leader were, variously:

6 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

That dude is kissing a cat, identifying as a cat guy,

I have and never will own a cat but in his defense, that guy's cat woke the family up in the middle of the night when their house was on fire.   The one time its okay to kiss a cat.

44 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

I have and never will own a cat but in his defense, that guy's cat woke the family up in the middle of the night when their house was on fire.   The one time its okay to kiss a cat.

Well if that's the case, that cat is a hero.

Jane Roe, of Roe v. Wade, was never anti-abortion.  She was paid by pro-life groups to shill for them.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-behind-roe-v-wade-160020572.html

When Norma McCorvey, the anonymous plaintiff in the landmark Roe vs. Wade case, came out against abortion in 1995, it stunned the world and represented a huge symbolic victory for abortion opponents: “Jane Roe” had gone to the other side. For the remainder of her life, McCorvey worked to overturn the law that bore her name.

But it was all a lie, McCorvey says in a documentary filmed in the months before her death in 2017, claiming she only did it because she was paid by antiabortion groups including Operation Rescue.

“I was the big fish. I think it was a mutual thing. I took their money and they’d put me out in front of the cameras and tell me what to say. That’s what I’d say,” she says in “AKA Jane Roe,” which premieres Friday on FX. “It was all an act. I did it well too. I am a good actress.”

• 2 weeks later...