Conservative America

Scscsc89

2 hours ago, duckfandan said:

Well, clearly his blathering and out right lies about mail in voting are effective.  

More to the point, this cements the conclusion that the GOP is the party of lying, partisan hacks, and the Democrats are the party of integrity.

It's obvious now.

Wow. That's distressing, to say the least.

EDIT: Sorry, apparently I'm a lap behind. This was in response to GregAZ's post from Harrison, Arkansas. I don't know if any messages of support were edited out that video (I hope so) but the blatant hatred oozing from those people is incredible.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, Quack 12 said:

Wow. That's distressing, to say the least.

EDIT: Sorry, apparently I'm a lap behind. This was in response to GregAZ's post from Harrison, Arkansas. I don't know if any messages of support were edited out that video (I hope so) but the blatant hatred oozing from those people is incredible.

There was one young gal who wrote a note of encouragement on a napkin and handed it to him at the very end.  I hope she hasn't been harmed by now...that part where they show her should be edited out for her safety.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 12:29 PM, Orange said:

Republicans hate democracy.

So says the party (Democrats) who have spent 4 years refusing to accept Trumps victory.  If Trump wins, the Dems will be out in force again, refusing to accept a Trump victory, and looking for anything they can dream up to get him out of office.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

So says the party (Democrats) who have spent 4 years refusing to accept Trumps victory.  If Trump wins, the Dems will be out in force again, refusing to accept a Trump victory, and looking for anything they can dream up to get him out of office.

The proof that you’re wrong is literally in the poll you replied to, you dumb cunt.   

11 hours ago, glduck said:

I’m old enough to remember when HLB said he thought Trump could win 48 states.

I'm sure you are old enough to remember me saying how Trump handled this during the summer and lead up to the election was going to determine his fate.  I also never thought Trump would lose it as much as he has done.  I also hope his people has the balls to invoke the 25th amendment on him after the final election results are posted.  And to top it off, there will be cameras showing footage of Trump in a straitjacket being taken to the local crazy hospital.

11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

I'm sure you are old enough to remember me saying how Trump handled this during the summer and lead up to the election was going to determine his fate.  I also never thought Trump would lose it as much as he has done.  I also hope his people has the balls to invoke the 25th amendment on him after the final election results are posted.  And to top it off, there will be cameras showing footage of Trump in a straitjacket being taken to the local crazy hospital.

Absolutely none of that will happen.  The problem isn't trump.  He's merely a symptom.  It's the sycophants and cowards that have infected the republican party to a degree that really should result in a terminal diagnosis for that dumpster fire of a political organization.  It's the rank and file among you who have crawled into bed with the Klan, with the likes of the Falwells and Grahams and other batshit evangelicals.  Who knew that some 55 years of gaslighting about race, bullshit artistry about trickle-down economics, denial of science, denial of intelligence and critical thinking, and kowtowing to religious fanatics and bigots, would eventually result in getting the candidate you wished and hoped for?  But now you want to talk like Trump is a crazy person you were trying to get rid of all along?  LMFAOOOOOO

Getting rid of Trump won't get rid of the REASON trump arrived: People like you.