Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scscsc89

Conservative America

Recommended Posts

Will any of the Pac12 Chickenhawk Squad defend these actions in Minneapolis?

“Save a life!  Kill a cop!”

Today’s violent left.  Orange seems this angry, but he’s too weak to go fight for the PKK or attack Trump supporters in Minnesota.  Still, fascism is alive and well on the left.  Simpletons...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Alpha News MN

4CB83CB8-E5B1-4FEB-B78D-97BF8EF5FE88.thumb.jpeg.0987af16191528330187ec8771724a81.jpeg

 

seriously dude, you gotta get out of the bubble.

Are you mentally challenged?  

Are you saying the video is fake?

You display your ignorance here every day, but your repeated posting of a leftist website’s opinion on right or left sources is embarrassing.  Any USC graduate would be ashamed to read your nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps posting videos from extremist conspiracy YouTube sites isn't the best time to question someone else’s credibility & mental stability.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Perhaps posting videos from extremist conspiracy YouTube sites isn't the best time to question someone else’s credibility & mental stability.

You’re denying it happened?  Echo chambers are awesome for totalitarians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Will any of the Pac12 Chickenhawk Squad defend these actions in Minneapolis?

“Save a life!  Kill a cop!”

Today’s violent left.  Orange seems this angry, but he’s too weak to go fight for the PKK or attack Trump supporters in Minnesota.  Still, fascism is alive and well on the left.  Simpletons...

 

Ooooohhhhhh, scary chants and one guy getting his hat taken.  How awful.

 

Meanwhile, the tolerant Right...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Will any of the Pac12 Chickenhawk Squad defend these actions in Minneapolis?

Why do you always do this?

Why must anyone who considers themselves liberal or anti-Trump defend every action taken by others on the extreme end?

Are you willing to defend David Duke?

You don't make any sense at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orange said:

Ooooohhhhhh, scary chants and one guy getting his hat taken.  How awful.

 

Meanwhile, the tolerant Right...

 

Yeah, that guy was sentenced to life in prison.  Nobody in the right supports him.  Meanwhile, your side compares Antifa to the American soldiers who stormed Normandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orange said:

Here's more of the tolerant right:

 

Awful.  Where did anyone on the right defend it like you defend violence against Trump supporters.  Bad mix of meth today, Tweek?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PapaG said:

Yeah, that guy was sentenced to life in prison.  Nobody in the right supports him.  Meanwhile, your side compares Antifa to the American soldiers who stormed Normandy.

Like hell they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PapaG said:

Awful.  Where did anyone on the right defend it like you defend violence against Trump supporters.  Bad mix of meth today, Tweek?

They defended Trump's inspiration of it.  Trump has SPECIFICALLY called for the shooting of immigrants in meetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's your fucking party, @PapaG.  David Duke, Klansment, NeoNazis, and dusty-ass racists from coast-to-coast.

"I'm calling for a total ban of muslims."

"Haiti and Africa are shitholes!"

"We need more immigrants from Norway."

 

Gee, where the fuck do we get the idea y'all are racist?  You're either endorsing it, or it doesn't bother you enough NOT to endorse him, you piece of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...