Conservative America

Scscsc89

On 4/26/2020 at 5:04 AM, Pac12Fan said:

Woke up this morning grateful Trump is the President and not Hillary. 

Grateful Trump will be President again for 4 more years. 

About 60,000 dead people and 200k hospitalized people are not.

11 hours ago, HLB said:

Under Hillary those numbers would be worse

There is no way to prove that.  This is a serious virus, which Germany has shown how to slow it down.  Put the bs politics aside, and everyone work together.  There is a time for politic's, and this isn't it.  

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:24 AM, RogueDuck said:

There is no way to prove that.  This is a serious virus, which Germany has shown how to slow it down.  Put the bs politics aside, and everyone work together.  There is a time for politic's, and this isn't it.  

Exactly.

Thanks for taking the bait …. And there's no way to prove that Trump is responsible for deaths, etc. that @Orange is implying.  The only "fact" we have regarding the numbers being discussed, is the "fact" that they are significantly lower than originally projected.  Is anyone going to give Trump credit for that "fact"?

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 9:27 AM, Orange said:

You’re the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever come across on the internet.  

So on another thread about my statement regarding Utah's 2019 season (and had they been in another conference) you stated that there was no way to verify my statement, etc.

Yet you make a statement on this thread, implying that Trump is responsible for 60,000 deaths and 200,000 in hospitals - a statement in which you cannot verify.  How do you know if Hillary were President, that those numbers would be better?  You don't.  Nor can you say that Trump is directly responsible.

If you can state that Trump is directly responsible for the deaths and hospitalizations that you reference, then you must also state that Trump is directly responsible for the numbers of deaths and individuals in hospitals is vastly lower than projected, in the beginning of this pandemic.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 12:39 AM, Scscsc89 said:

No one believes that.   Even you.

And do you believe @Orange when he states that Trump is responsible for 60,000 deaths and 200,000 hospitalizations?

The only fact we can validate is the fact that the numbers are significantly lower than projected.  Does Trump get credit from anyone on the left for that?

1 minute ago, HLB said:

And do you believe @Orange when he states that Trump is responsible for 60,000 deaths and 200,000 hospitalizations?

The only fact we can validate is the fact that the numbers are significantly lower than projected.  Does Trump get credit from anyone on the left for that?

It's 76k deaths, dumbass.  Keep up.

And fuck yes he's responsible for it.  He's STILL doing nothing.

6 minutes ago, Orange said:

It's 76k deaths, dumbass.  Keep up.

And fuck yes he's responsible for it.  He's STILL doing nothing.

You're earlier post said 60,000.  So that's why I used that number.

But even at 76K, that's vastly less than originally projected.  And he's responsible for keeping those numbers down.

Tell me what you think he should do, and what he's not doing.  And prove to me that the things you suggest would have yielded fewer deaths, etc.