Sign in to follow this  
MrBug708

The catch all dump thread for all Political Meme's/Tweets/Articles that don't need a new thread

On 7/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, Bruin 70 said:
Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup

But of course, she never said any such thing. You continue to be duped at every turn. How can a person be so consistently ill-informed? It's quite amazing, really.

"I think Trump's message excludes people that look like me and are me, of course, but it excludes a lot of people in his base, as well," Rapinoe said. "And I think that he's trying to divide so he can conquer and not unite so we can all conquer."

6 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

But of course, she never said any such thing. You continue to be duped at every turn. How can a person be so consistently ill-informed? It's quite amazing, really.

"I think Trump's message excludes people that look like me and are me, of course, but it excludes a lot of people in his base, as well," Rapinoe said. "And I think that he's trying to divide so he can conquer and not unite so we can all conquer."

Who is this purple people eater again? A freak'n soccer player with one eye ,one ear and a purple people eater. What a joke she is. Color my azz. Take another knee biatch! Then claim you support the country. The purple drink is for you liar.