The catch all dump thread for all Political Meme's/Tweets/Articles that don't need a new thread

MrBug708

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, Bruin 70 said:
Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup

But of course, she never said any such thing. You continue to be duped at every turn. How can a person be so consistently ill-informed? It's quite amazing, really.

"I think Trump's message excludes people that look like me and are me, of course, but it excludes a lot of people in his base, as well," Rapinoe said. "And I think that he's trying to divide so he can conquer and not unite so we can all conquer."

6 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

But of course, she never said any such thing. You continue to be duped at every turn. How can a person be so consistently ill-informed? It's quite amazing, really.

"I think Trump's message excludes people that look like me and are me, of course, but it excludes a lot of people in his base, as well," Rapinoe said. "And I think that he's trying to divide so he can conquer and not unite so we can all conquer."

Who is this purple people eater again? A freak'n soccer player with one eye ,one ear and a purple people eater. What a joke she is. Color my azz. Take another knee biatch! Then claim you support the country. The purple drink is for you liar.

15 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Who is this purple people eater again? A freak'n soccer player with one eye ,one ear and a purple people eater. What a joke she is. Color my azz. Take another knee biatch! Then claim you support the country. The purple drink is for you liar.

Somewhere, the spouse of a nursing home orderly is enduring tales of dealing with you.

On 7/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, glduck said:

Conservatives: Inviting Common to the WH lowers the dignity of the office.

Also conservatives:

Either Trump is true to his colors or Trump is trying to show the media members what true scum looks like by having those internet losers around them.

Or Trump knows he owns the libs and the media because just like on this board with 70's memes, you libs can't help but keep biting the bait he throws out there.  I have begged you all to not respond to 70's memes but you all kept going because you either enjoy it or can't control yourselves.  I guess that is one way to tell who is a lib and who is not a lib.

70 owns anyone on this board who can't resist the urge to respond to those memes.  70 is Org's daddy.

45 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Either Trump is true to his colors or Trump is trying to show the media members what true scum looks like by having those internet losers around them.

Or Trump knows he owns the libs and the media because just like on this board with 70's memes, you libs can't help but keep biting the bait he throws out there.  I have begged you all to not respond to 70's memes but you all kept going because you either enjoy it or can't control yourselves.  I guess that is one way to tell who is a lib and who is not a lib.

70 owns anyone on this board who can't resist the urge to respond to those memes.  70 is Org's daddy.

This is horseshit. He rages about fake news and condemns SC's linked tweets, then posts absolute made-up bullshit.

I simply pointed out that what he is posting is total fiction, and you think that spells victory for him?

Calling someone a liar while blatantly lying is "owning" them? I guess you are a Trump voter. 

17 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Christ you're stupid.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:38 PM, Quack 12 said:

This is horseshit. He rages about fake news and condemns SC's linked tweets, then posts absolute made-up bullshit.

I simply pointed out that what he is posting is total fiction, and you think that spells victory for him?

Calling someone a liar while blatantly lying is "owning" them? I guess you are a Trump voter. 

Politicians lie and cheat right?  Trump appears to have mastered that job description of a typical politican.  The Dems probably are going to have to play dirty if they want to get the White House next year.

Trump has the libs hooked, lined, and sinker.

Hopefully they don't show too much campaign ads during the upcoming season...P12N might need more money for those expensive hotel rooms for Larry Scott.

Trump goes way beyond the “typical” politician.  He is a racist.  Impeachment proceedings should have already begun for obstruction of justice, campaign finance regulation violations, violating the emoluments clause, etc.  It is deplorable that elected officials refuse to step up and protect the constitution by commencing impeachment.

Archived