Mueller

Bruin 70

Everybody on planet Earth except Donald Trump has admitted that the Russians meddled in our election.  And let's not pretend there's no way it had an effect.  Corporations spend billions to convince millions of us within 15 seconds to buy their products.  And it works.  THat's because we're susceptible AF to advertising, and they only needed to sway about 70k votes in PA, MI, and WI.  Russians had the polling data from Manafort to know where to target.  Are we really insisting there's no way that happened? 

Come on.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Mueller Starts House Intel Hearing By Correcting Major Bombshell

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/24/mueller-corrects-testimony-lieu/?td

Lock him up!

Daily caller. Lol!

So you're claiming Mueller "lied" when he said "That is correct" after being asked if the reason they didn't recommend an indictment was due to the OLC opinion. And you're saying that he then "took back his lie" a couple of hours later, when he changed it to "we did not reach a determination as to whether or not the President committed a crime."

First of all, there was no lie. Just stop being a Fox shill.

Second, it's the same fucking thing. They didn't reach a determination because according to the OCL opinion, a sitting president can't be indicted.

That would be like me deciding what color to paint your house, while knowing that I can't paint your house.

Part 2: obstruction

* There was a TON of evidence going in that Michael Flynn was a crooked liar, yet Trump made him this country’s national security advisor.   That should make everyone question Trump’s judgement right there ... but in his first month on the job, Flynn is caught lying to everyone about Russia of all things & then trying to cover it up.

* What does Trump do?   He pressures Comey to go easy on Flynn

* Trump directs Michael Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels & lie about Trump Tower Moscow

* Trump knowingly misleads the country by editing the statement about the ‘Adoption’ meeting

* Multiple accounts of Trump directing others to interfere/obstruct with the investigation, many that were ignored.

* Dozens of attacks on Mueller & the investigation’s credibility while the investigation was still ongoing.

* Barr & Trump downplaying or lying about the findings of the final report & stonewalling on congressional witnesses, documents and subpoenas.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Not at all.  There are, sincerely, still 65-year-old women in the heartland who believe that Mueller's report "totally exonerated Trump."  This means, in living color, they got to see Mueller say, explicitly, "the report did not exonerate Trump."

That alone was worth the cost.  You're WAY overestimating the intelligence of independents in middle America.

Do you think those people watched the hearings? No this was designed to get viral optics to motivate Democrats to pressure Pelosi.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Everybody on planet Earth except Donald Trump has admitted that the Russians meddled in our election.  And let's not pretend there's no way it had an effect.  Corporations spend billions to convince millions of us within 15 seconds to buy their products.  And it works.  THat's because we're susceptible AF to advertising, and they only needed to sway about 70k votes in PA, MI, and WI.  Russians had the polling data from Manafort to know where to target.  Are we really insisting there's no way that happened? 

Come on.

Trump said Russia meddled in the election, liar.  Why do you blatantly lie when it's easily disproven, liar?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835

Trump Admits to Russia Meddling in Election: Says Obama Administration Knew But 'Did Nothing'

By Janice Williams On 6/24/17 at 11:12 AM EDT

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

Part 2: obstruction

* There was a TON of evidence going in that Michael Flynn was a crooked liar, yet Trump made him this country’s national security advisor.   That should make everyone question Trump’s judgement right there ... but in his first month on the job, Flynn is caught lying to everyone about Russia of all things & then trying to cover it up.

* What does Trump do?   He pressures Comey to go easy on Flynn

* Trump directs Michael Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels & lie about Trump Tower Moscow

* Trump knowingly misleads the country by editing the statement about the ‘Adoption’ meeting

* Multiple accounts of Trump directing others to interfere/obstruct with the investigation, many that were ignored.

* Dozens of attacks on Mueller & the investigation’s credibility while the investigation was still ongoing.

* Barr & Trump downplaying or lying about the findings of the final report & stonewalling on congressional witnesses, documents and subpoenas.

Outright fabrications along with subjective interpretations, but then again, you on the far left are into Thought Crimes.  Plus, Trump absolutely could fire Mueller seeing as Comey repeatedly told him he wasn't under investigation.  Comey's Twitter has been silent.  Hope he lawyered up because he's going to need one soon.

This contains all of the Mueller\impeachment news that’s necessary:

Trump was elected because the political class is largely comprised of self-serving weasels more interested in their political victory’s than the nations welfare.  When Trump is gone nothing will have changed. Trump is a symptom, not a cause.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

Will any of the The PAC12 Board Far Left Squad tell me why Mueller said under oath he never had heard of Fusion GPS when it is literally cited in "his" Weissman report?

Spin away, Squad.  Any takers?

Here goes:

1) The words "Fusion" or "GPS" do not appear in the Mueller Report.

You can search for them yourself here:   https://www.justsecurity.org/63708/word-searchable-version-of-mueller-report/

2) One of the reasons that Mueller would not talk about it is that it wasn't in the report & we all know republicans demanded he not address anything not in the report. 

He described the subject as being in the purview of an inspector general’s investigation and therefore not something about which he could speak. For what it’s worth, his report doesn’t rely on the dossier’s information, as Hannity himself noted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/24/what-republicans-would-like-talk-about-instead-contents-muellers-report/?utm_term=.7bd02363f1f7

51 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Outright fabrications along with subjective interpretations

Please tell me which ones are not true & I will quote the specific sections of the Mueller Report for you that describe the actions.       

I've read it, have you?

21 hours ago, glduck said:

We've known everything that was said today for quite some time. Trump lied -- repeatedly -- and he obstructed justice -- repeatedly. We knew this. 

Oh yeah that is it. Let's be real here Oblama created this and propagated it. His bs has been outed and he needs to indicted. 

15 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Please tell me which ones are not true & I will quote the specific sections of the Mueller Report for you that describe the actions.       

I've read it, have you?

You do that! Without a tweet wow. I can read comic books too. I am sure you are an expert. Demicraps Fail Fail Fail. Oh yeah The Squad+ the Mueller Lies= Trump Landslide 2020. Oh yeah!

Archived