Mueller

Bruin 70

15 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Here goes:

1) The words "Fusion" or "GPS" do not appear in the Mueller Report.

You can search for them yourself here:   https://www.justsecurity.org/63708/word-searchable-version-of-mueller-report/

2) One of the reasons that Mueller would not talk about it is that it wasn't in the report & we all know republicans demanded he not address anything not in the report. 

He described the subject as being in the purview of an inspector general’s investigation and therefore not something about which he could speak. For what it’s worth, his report doesn’t rely on the dossier’s information, as Hannity himself noted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/24/what-republicans-would-like-talk-about-instead-contents-muellers-report/?utm_term=.7bd02363f1f7

Wow the Washington Compost. We can believe that. Truth Mueller was a fraud and he got outed on National television. Tweetie you are sinking like the Titanic.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, PapaG said:

Will any of the The PAC12 Board Far Left Squad tell me why Mueller said under oath he never had heard of Fusion GPS when it is literally cited in "his" Weissman report?

Spin away, Squad.  Any takers?

Sure, I can blow up another Fox conspiracy theory. Mueller didn't say he had never heard of Fusion GPS, that's another "Papa Lie" that you won't admit to.

Since you evidently didn't SC's post, the Mueller Report does not mention Fusion GPS. 

The basis of this so-called plot is the Trump campaign's statement that the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower was about the adoption of Russian children, which we all know was a total fabrication. This is what Donny Jr. released:

It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up. I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand. 712

The report then contains this entry:

In addition to the statement from Trump Jr., the Times story also quoted a statement from Corallo on behalf of the President's legal team suggesting that the meeting might have been a setup by individuals working with the firm that produced the Steele reporting.718

That reference is to a NYT story that quoted Trump aide Mark Corallo speaking on behalf of Trump, which Trump was pissed about:

The next day, July 9, 2017, Hicks and the President called Corallo together and the President criticized Corallo for the statement he had released.721 Corallo told the President the statement had been authorized and further observed that Trump Jr. 's statement was inaccurate and that a document existed that would contradict it.722

As Muller stated, he wasn't "familiar with it" because the whole thing was made up by the Trump campaign in anticipation of having to cover for Donny Jr.'s bullshit adoption story. And as Muller stated, the investigation of Fusion GPS was out of his purview. 

That Mueller had never heard of Fusion GPS and that it apparently it did not appear in the Weismann report (I was wrong) make it even worse.   What kind of investigation was this other than an attack on a sitting president and his associates was this farce?  Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with the Russian attorney the day before and the day after the Trump Tower failed entrapment by “our” DOJ, and no mention of it in The Weissmann Report??  Unreal and heads will roll soon. 

On 7/24/2019 at 5:15 PM, KUGRDON said:

Do you think those people watched the hearings? No this was designed to get viral optics to motivate Democrats to pressure Pelosi.

No, but they watched the news, which included that sound bite.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, KUGRDON said:

This contains all of the Mueller\impeachment news that’s necessary:

Trump was elected because the political class is largely comprised of self-serving weasels more interested in their political victory’s than the nations welfare.  When Trump is gone nothing will have changed. Trump is a symptom, not a cause.

Indeed, the cause is Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and all their apologists who tolerate outright racism and putrid behavior in their ranks.  In other words, the cause is you.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:22 PM, PapaG said:

Trump said Russia meddled in the election, liar.  Why do you blatantly lie when it's easily disproven, liar?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835

Trump Admits to Russia Meddling in Election: Says Obama Administration Knew But 'Did Nothing'

By Janice Williams On 6/24/17 at 11:12 AM EDT

If he indeed knows they meddled (and there's every reason to believe he DOESN'T believe that, including his statements while standing next to Putin in Helsinki which came a year after the article you quoted), then it's even worse.  because he's had 2.5 years and he's done nothing to stop Russia from meddling in 2020.

Why do you suppose that is, retard?

On 7/24/2019 at 5:27 PM, PapaG said:

Outright fabrications along with subjective interpretations, but then again, you on the far left are into Thought Crimes.  Plus, Trump absolutely could fire Mueller seeing as Comey repeatedly told him he wasn't under investigation.  Comey's Twitter has been silent.  Hope he lawyered up because he's going to need one soon.

Oh I'm sure this will transpire, just like all of your other embarrassments and incorrect predictions on this forum that you conveniently forget about.

Remember when you said Mueller was responsible for Jeffrey Epstien getting a light sentence?  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

You're a fucking self-own machine.

19 hours ago, PapaG said:

That Mueller had never heard of Fusion GPS and that it apparently it did not appear in the Weismann report (I was wrong) make it even worse.   What kind of investigation was this other than an attack on a sitting president and his associates was this farce?  Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with the Russian attorney the day before and the day after the Trump Tower failed entrapment by “our” DOJ, and no mention of it in The Weissmann Report??  Unreal and heads will roll soon. 

You are clinically insane.  Either you're shitposting, or this entire Trump presidency has somehow created a worm in your brain and you're chronically unable to disassociate from "teams and shit" politics and see your so-called president for the lying, racist felon he is.

The difference between Romney and Obama on Russia was as stark as the difference between Trump and the Democrats. Who can forget Obama saying  "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

I don't get why those GOP voters would not consider Russia a threat because their Dear Leader says so.  Perhaps younger voters who didn't live in a world with the USSR?  The earliest that I remember about the USSR is those tanks in the streets before the USSR fell & the fall of communism and remember the Berlin Wall being torn down.  I'm 40 years old and I'm not so sure people 35 or 30 and younger really understand what it was back then.  The influence on social media especially Facebook should have been a wake up call to those younger people.

Would love to see the age break down from that Pew Center research but there appears to be none.

I learned one thing over the last two weeks. The Dempocraps now have exceeded the stupidity of the  squad. They now have the three stooges. Bernie, Biden and Mueller. These guys are the joke that the democraps have created. They should be proud of how they have literally killed their own party. Personally thank you all for your efforts. TRUMP IN 2020!

Archived