Mueller

Bruin 70

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Looks like Papa and the rest of the QAnon folk aren't going to be happy today.

And here is how it is going to be presented to Fox viewers:

Even as Chris Wallace explains the major takeaway from the report is that the investigation was that there was no political bias and that it was proper to launch investigation, Fox has headline underneath implying the opposite:

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

For people hard of hearing or at the gym in the middle of the day watching it on mute -- wonder what that demographic is.

I bring my phone to the gym with headphones and watch TV shows while I'm on the treadmill.   I frequently turn the tvs to another station when I see them on Fox, despite my having zero intention to watch the TVs.  Some dusty-ass Boomer always changes it back.

All of Trump's and @PapaG's fever-dream conspiracies are totally debunked by the FBI report on the origins of the Russia investigation.

Still, Barr presses on, as if he's colleagues with Rudy G as in-house counsel for Donald Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-barr-exposed-as-horowitz-report-dismisses-trumps-conspiracies-and-clears-trumps-enemies?source=articles&via=rss

Horowitz squashed a thousand conspiracy theories about the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane that have been lovingly cultivated by the president and his defenders. The IG’s main finding was that the inquiry started “in compliance with Department and FBI policies with no political bias,” but rather with “an authorized investigative purpose.” It did not rely on materials from the infamous Christopher Steele dossier until after the investigation had already been opened. It relied on information about George Papadopoulos, aka coffee boy, received from Australia. There were procedural issues with the application and updates for the FISA warrant, which the FBI will correct. No information derived from the warrant was used. A low-level agent who didn’t follow procedures is gone. And there was no spying on the Trump campaign. Of interest to tabloid readers, the report also notes, in passing, a friendly relationship between Steele and Ivanka Trump.

We have no president.  We have no Justice Department.

What a tragedy for American democracy this is.

18 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Because they are a propaganda machine that is lying to our most gullible population.

High school kids and college aged students are pretty gullible as well especially when it comes to liberal media outlets such as the NYT, WaPo, and CNN.

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

High school kids and college aged students are pretty gullible as well especially when it comes to liberal media outlets such as the NYT, WaPo, and CNN.

high school and college kids are not singularly targeted for money by international hucksters, dumbass.  Seniors are.  And this is for the simple reason that human beings' brains are deteriorating, and therefore credulity straining, as we age.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, Orange said:

I bring my phone to the gym with headphones and watch TV shows while I'm on the treadmill.   I frequently turn the tvs to another station when I see them on Fox, despite my having zero intention to watch the TVs.  Some dusty-ass Boomer always changes it back.

2 things I got from this.  You use the fucking treadmill.  Go run like a man outside.  And buy a Echo bike for days you don't feel like running.

2-  invest in a home gym.  Get a rack, a barbell and some weights.  Then you no longer have to worry about what's on tv, or what music is playing.

You're welcome.

Commercial gyms suck.

Archived