The disinformation thread

Scscsc89

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

@PapaG

why is this the only thread you are suddenly avoiding?

please provide evidence for your claim of the shooter’s “far-left rants on social media”

or retract it in the spirit of standing up to misinformation.

His social media is deleted now.  Huge surprise there.

Why didn't your media mention he had Islamic jihadist materials?  

That your media has already moved on from this massacre tells me all I need to know.  An Arab with Islamic readings shoots up a festival.  Shocking!

25 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That your media has already moved on from this massacre tells me all I need to know.  An Arab with Islamic readings shoots up a festival.  Shocking!

Why do you align islamic jihadism with liberals?  For that matter, why do you think islamic jihadism is inappposite with white supremacy?  Both hate women, and people who are not like them, both want to see the "other" punished and killed, and both have a fanatical devotiion to their gods, especially the old-testament versions.

50 minutes ago, PapaG said:

His social media is deleted now.

How unfortunate!

but surely someone took a snapshot or wrote an article about these “far-left rants” before they were removed.  I mean, you heard about them from somewhere, I presume.

Please provide evidence of your claim or admit to spreading disinformation, which would be quite ironic considering this thread’s topic.

Let’s recap:

@PapaG says:

* Shooter posted far-left rants on social media (provided no evidence)

* Shooter posted “Islamic Jihadist” material on social media (provided no evidence)

* leftists are claiming the shooter is a white supremacist (no one up here has made that claim, only noted that he had quoted a popular WS book per multiple media reports)

* Claims mainstream journalists have not mentioned the shooter had “Islamic” materials (untrue, it was quoted above in the Chronicle story.)

Also, the LA times says the FBI acknowledges he had reading materials from “both left & right”: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-31/gilroy-shooting-motive-santino-william-legan%3f_amp=true)

* Says mainstream journalists have moved on from the story (it’s on the home page of ABC news, CBS news, CNN, NBC News, LA Times, SF Gate & the third story in the NY Times’ US section.)

* Calls the shooter an “Arab”. (He was half  Iranian, who consider themselves Persian, not Arabic.)

@PapaG has really given us a lesson in online disinformation

18 hours ago, PapaG said:

Oh, but plenty of your righty pals have screen captures. The problem is, they aren't what you claimed they were.

How is the San Francisco Chronicle not "my media." What are you talking about, and how would you know anyway? You're glued to Fox and Friends.

Oh look, it's the liberal USA Today just an hour ago: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/01/gilroy-garlic-festival-3-also-survived-las-vegas-shooting/1887837001/

He wasn't an Arab; he was an American. 

Nice backpedal to "with Islamic readings" after being proven wrong yet again.

Have you finished reading "Might Is Right" yet? 

Approximately half of the feral hog population lives in the southern United States. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma exhibit a feral hogproblem. The worse affected southern state is Texas, where roughly 2 million feral hogsroam.

On 8/1/2019 at 10:36 AM, Quack 12 said:

Oh, but plenty of your righty pals have screen captures. The problem is, they aren't what you claimed they were.

How is the San Francisco Chronicle not "my media." What are you talking about, and how would you know anyway? You're glued to Fox and Friends.

Oh look, it's the liberal USA Today just an hour ago: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/01/gilroy-garlic-festival-3-also-survived-las-vegas-shooting/1887837001/

He wasn't an Arab; he was an American. 

Nice backpedal to "with Islamic readings" after being proven wrong yet again.

Have you finished reading "Might Is Right" yet? 

I love how he calls him an "Arab" who is "Iranian".  Dumb motherfucker doesn't even know the difference between an Arab and a Persian.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

I love how he calls him an "Arab" who is "Iranian".  Dumb motherfucker doesn't even know the difference between an Arab and a Persian.

A Persian white supremacist!   You're such a clown.  

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

A Persian white supremacist!  

Quick geography/anthropology/history lesson:

The term "Caucasian" is derived from the peoples of and around the Caucasus Mountains  - Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran, among others. The region is also called Persia, because most of it was once part of the Persian Empire. The primary residents were/are "white people" by any measure, and your insinuation that there is some sort of irony in the above statement is - to say the least - revealing.

1 minute ago, Quack 12 said:

The term "Caucasian" is derived from the peoples of and around the Caucasus Mountains  - Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran, among others. The region is also called Persia, because most of it was once part of the Persian Empire. The primary residents were/are "white people" by any measure, and you're insinuation that there is some sort of irony in the above statement is - to say the least - revealing.

Thanks for that I think.

4 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

The term "Caucasian" is derived from the peoples of and around the Caucasus Mountains  - Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran, among others. The region is also called Persia, because most of it was once part of the Persian Empire. The primary residents were/are "white people" by any measure, and your insinuation that there is some sort of irony in the above statement is - to say the least - revealing.

Not to mention for a good century now Italians have been considered "white" in America.

When I was in junior high there were isolated race riots across the country. For whatever reason at my junior high the black kids who were in the majority (Vallejo, CA) had a few instances where they beat up white kids for no other reason then they were white.  More than likely just imitating what they saw on the news.  One day in the gym I asked a black friend of mine How come I never got beat up. He said “man, you ain’t white, you Italian.”

I don’t and didn’t think there was any such distinction.  I think it was a friend who had to come up with a defense of our friendship for other peers.  I was honored by his friendship.  And by the way, it was a stupid question.

At any rate it’s kind of foolish to use Caucasian in the context of a white supremacy discussion.  Most Jews and Hispanics are Caucasian plus many Catholics are but all are targets of white supremacy.

Archived