The disinformation thread

Scscsc89

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see she admits she’s 100% Fake News which means it’s OK for her to slander people.  Good defense there, Ace.  Really helps your credibility, yet, I know a few  leftist morons who insist she is straight news and objective even after I showed them the court filing.  Mentally ill...

Gee, Democrats trying to fool voters again with easily disproven lies.  Is there such a thing as an honest Democrat?

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/12/supposed-pa-trump-voter-with-buyers-remorse-didnt-vote-for-him-it-turns-out.html

Supposed Pa. Trump voter with buyer’s remorse didn’t vote for him, it turns out

An Erie County man who describes regret over voting for President Donald Trump in 2016 didn’t vote for him, according to news organizations that checked his voting record.

Mark Graham is featured in videos created by America Bridge, a Democrat-supporting political action committee, or PAC.

The ads are part of a $5 million advertising campaign being waged by American Bridge in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Graham says in an ad, “I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 because I thought he would make a change.”

Asked whether change has occurred, Graham replies “Not for the good.” Graham later states Trump “plays favorites for people like himself ... He doesn’t understand life around here.”

The ad began running in the Erie area in November.Earlier this month, Erie-area news organization JET 24 checked county voting records and discovered Graham didn’t vote in 2016.

19 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

You fall for “Extremist conservative group sues someone” stories every. single. time.

That has nothing to do with Maddow’s court papers, which we all know you won’t read.  Keep on chugging that Fake News from Maddow.  She even admits it in her court filing that she gives opinions and not hard news, yet you’re still defending it.  What’s wrong with you?  Is it a low IQ?  Willful ignorance?  She said OAN is funded by Russia.  They proved they are not and are suing for for damages.  She lied, er, gave her opinion on it, yet her dumbass followers believe she gives facts.

1)  I’ve certainly never stated Maddox was hard news.  I’ve long been a proponent that news & opinion should be differentiated under separate brands because too many Americans are too stupid to be able to tell the difference.

2) Let’s see how the lawsuit turns out.

speaking of your friends at OAN and disinformation ...

20 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

1)  I’ve certainly never stated Maddox was hard news.  I’ve long been a proponent that news & opinion should be differentiated under separate brands because too many Americans are too stupid to be able to tell the difference.

2) Let’s see how the lawsuit turns out.

speaking of your friends at OAN and disinformation ...

Well then he'd have zero "evidence" left!

But, but, mah tax cut!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-years-after-trumps-tax-reform-the-middle-class-is-struggling/

Two years after Trump tax cuts, middle-class Americans are falling behind

• Over the next two years, income for middle-class Americans is projected to grow at less than half the rate as for the richest 1%, a recent Congressional Budget Office found.
  • The country's top-earning households will also enjoy a bigger decline in tax rates than all other groups.
  • As a result, income inequality in the U.S. — already at a 50-year high — is expected to worsen.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:15 AM, Orange said:

But, but, mah tax cut!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-years-after-trumps-tax-reform-the-middle-class-is-struggling/

Two years after Trump tax cuts, middle-class Americans are falling behind

• Over the next two years, income for middle-class Americans is projected to grow at less than half the rate as for the richest 1%, a recent Congressional Budget Office found.
  • The country's top-earning households will also enjoy a bigger decline in tax rates than all other groups.
  • As a result, income inequality in the U.S. — already at a 50-year high — is expected to worsen.

Talk about disinformation.  The irony of this idiotic Fake News post would embarrass most people, but not the above poster and his Category 5 TDS. 

“Projected”

“Expected”

Nice guess-the-future article.

The CBO nailed their predictions on ObamaCare!  How dumb is this article?

Fake News Fake Newsing yet again.

'Repercussions mount over U.S. strike, with Iran nuclear deal pullback and Iraq call for U.S. troop pullout,' the Los Angeles Times tells us, waiting 14 paragraphs to explain the resolution is not binding.

Millions of casual news consumers began their week believing that over the weekend, Iraq expelled the U.S. military from the country. The United States, they thought, now faced the decision to quickly leave or illegally occupy.

Had they flicked through many of the cable or network stations, or read a few headlines on their phones or at the gas station, these Americans had heard the president’s decision to kill the general of Iran’s elite Quds force was made with no understanding of the potential reactions. If they read The New York Times or caught any of its parroting on friendly news shows, they might even think the president had “stunned” the Pentagon officials who had only offered the kill option “to make other options seem reasonable.”

The problem presented here is none of these three scenarios is accurate. The U.S. military is not currently under any order to leave Iraq, though in America’s interest they should, and they might. Further, the Pentagon does not present a president with military options that’s ramifications have not been considered, nor does the chairman of the Joint Chiefs ever present the president a fake option.

“For non-Arabic speakers, reporting in the main news outlets [New York Times] and [Washington] Post is so misinformed (either on purpose or because of incompetence) that you might think that the Iraqi State has officially voted for ejecting U.S. forces from Iraq,” wrote Hussain Abdul-Hussain, the Iraqi-Lebanese chief of Kuwaiti newspaper Al Rai’sWashington Bureau.

The vote, he explained, was a party-line vote by Shia Iran supporters in the parliament. Kurdish and Sunni lawmakers had boycotted the session despite threats from the very same Shia militia that kicked off the current cycle of violence, leading to a barely functioning quorum in the chamber.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/07/media-coverage-of-iraq-is-a-case-study-of-ignorance-and-manipulation/

50 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Talk about disinformation.  The irony of this idiotic Fake News post would embarrass most people, but not the above poster and his Category 5 TDS. 

“Projected”

“Expected”

Nice guess-the-future article.

The CBO nailed their predictions on ObamaCare!  How dumb is this article?

Okay, so you know more than the CBO.  Delusions of grandeur aren't uncommon among MAGA chuds whose online temper tantrums survive into off-line false reporting to authorities.

You're truly a piece of shit, and I hope a fucking bus hits you.

Priorities!

humvbw5ind941.jpg

First of all, “died” sounds better than “shot up by the Iranian military at the direction of General Sweetheart.  This happened two weeks ago, yet the American Left hates Trump so much they are literally supporting a monster who directs his army to murder their fellow unarmed citizens.  

To be clear, General Sausage Smolder, who the Left is mourning over, had his Army murder hundreds of unarmed anti-regime protesters.  I’m beginning to understand why the American Left so admirers Salami and Iran.  Disarm the citizenship and when they get unruly, shoot them dead while they can only throw rocks at government forces.

Who is mourning Soleimani's death? 

BTW, from your Reuters link - live by the sword ...

a spokesman for Iran’s Supreme National Security Council described the death toll figure as “fake news,” according to semi-official Tasnim news agency.

37 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Who is mourning Soleimani's death? 

BTW, from your Reuters link - live by the sword ...

Newsflash: The Iranian government spokesperson  that had General Smoking Ash kill their own citizens for protesting them says the number is inflated.   Shocking!  Was Baghdad Bob not available?

It is nice to see them admit to slaughtering their own unarmed citizens.  That’s newsworthy.  ‘Hey, we murdered our own citizens, but not THAT many.’

Thanks for proving it, Quacker.  Iran admits they kill anti-regime protestors, yet DRUMPF is literally Hitler.  What a delusional world the Far Left lives in at present.  Trump has made people like you support mass murderers.

Also, your post says the source is “semi-official.”  Solid reporting there, Ace!

a spokesman for Iran’s Supreme National Security Council described the death toll figure as “fake news,” according to semi-official Tasnim news agency

baghdad-bob.jpg?fit=444,331&ssl=1

9 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Is it?

Kim, Putin, Erdogan and Xi do this every day, and Trump thinks they're great guys!

No one here is supporting Iran. Why don't you get that?

China, Russia, Norks, and Turkey haven’t attacked a US embassy.  Heck, Clinton blew up the Chinese embassy in Belgrade in 1999 and China didn’t retaliate.

Your boy @Orange wants Iran to assassinate the President and bomb Trump properties where innocent live and work.  That’s supporting Iran.

How about you just speak for yourself?  Can you do that?  

You also just tried to defend the Iranian government murdering their own citizens by saying it wasn’t 1500 they shot in the streets.  Oh it was less than 1500 General Smoldering Corpse has killed, maybe. It’s semi-official.  We killed hundreds but maybe not that many.  DRUMPF is Hitler and Death to America!  

Again, what is wrong with you?

5 minutes ago, PapaG said:

China, Russia, Norks, and Turkey haven’t attacked a US embassy.  Heck, Clinton blew up the Chinese embassy in Belgrade in 1999 and China didn’t retaliate.

Your boy @Orange wants Iran to assassinate the President.  How about you just speak for yourself?  Can you do that?

You also just tried to defend the Iranian government murdering their own citizens by saying it wasn’t 1500.  Oh it was less than 1500 General Smoldering Corpse has killed, maybe. 

Again, what is wrong with you?

Do you read at all? I gave you my opinion, and I illustrated for you that our worst enemies do exactly the same shit that you and Trump do. Namely, cry fake news every time they don't like a factual story.

Who is supporting Iran? I don't know if killing Soleimani was a good idea or not, but I guess we're going to find out. 

You posted exactly the same rant on two threads, and you can't follow either one of them. 

Archived