Jump to content

The disinformation thread


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Most Jews and Hispanics are Caucasian plus many Catholics are but all are targets of white supremacy.

That is correct, and as we all know, many white supremacists also share the same gene pool with those they claim are inferior. The discussion here isn't about white supremacy, it's about whether a person of Persian descent can be a white supremacist, or as Papa contends, must they necessarily be an Islamic terrorist?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta love the argument that not reading propaganda and phony news sites equals not thinking for yourself. Like "you need to balance out news reports based on factual reporting with opinions and lies

Just google "Q-anon Clinton murder suicide Flat Earth war-on-christmas" and hit "I'm feeling lucky."

This is a good example of the fundamental marching orders Papa and other far righters take from their news outlets. Seek out an errant photo, or an incorrect-but-ultimately-superfluous detail, and use

Posted Images

Yeah, he did say that, except that he was wrong.

The permitted protesters, with their torches, were all white nationalists. It was a Unite the Right rally, which was a white supremacist group. There were no "very fine people there quietly and legally protesting the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee." Look at the video. It's all white males chanting "You will not replace us!" 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/charlottesville-far-right-crowd-with-torches-encircles-counter-protest-group

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Yeah, he did say that, except that he was wrong.

The permitted protesters, with their torches, were all white nationalists. It was a Unite the Right rally, which was a white supremacist group. There were no "very fine people there quietly and legally protesting the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee." Look at the video. It's all white males chanting "You will not replace us!" 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/charlottesville-far-right-crowd-with-torches-encircles-counter-protest-group

 

There were people there protesting the statue removal who weren't involved with the disgusting white nationalists, you liar.  Also, thanks for admitting that Trump condemned those in that group, unlike many liberals to this day.    Speaking of disinformation...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they retracted it.      I don’t think you understand what disinformation is.

its not the same thing as making a mistake 

it’d be like making a claim that the Gilroy shooter made “far-left rants on social media” and then intentionally never acknowledging it was not true.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PapaG said:

There were people there protesting the statue removal who weren't involved with the disgusting white nationalists, you liar. 

So you didn't watch the video. Again, it was a rally of white nationalists. It was organized, permitted and announced in advance. Mom and Pop were not there demonstrating for the statue to be retained. 

And yeah, KDKA Pittsburgh is definitely part of the global media conspiracy. Sheesh!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

Looks like they retracted it.      I don’t think you understand what disinformation is.

its not the same thing as making a mistake 

it’d be like making a claim that the Gilroy shooter made “far-left rants on social media” and then intentionally never acknowledging it was not true.

 

Thanks for the tweet tweetless. You are the height of social media uselessness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

What a puke that evil troll really is.

He seems to be infatuated with other posters' personal lives and mocks them.  That's called projection.  His personal life is obviously a complete mess.  Jealousy isn't a good look for anyone, even an absolutely deranged person such as Orange.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

He seems to be infatuated with other posters' personal lives and mocks them.  That's called projection.  His personal life is obviously a complete mess.  Jealousy isn't a good look for anyone, even an absolutely deranged person such as Orange.

On the money! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4

AP FACT CHECK: 2014 photo wrongly used to hit Trump policies

See the source image

 

 
1000.jpeg
 
1000.jpeg
 
1000.jpeg
1 of 5
 
FILE - In this June 18, 2014 file photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, as hundreds of mostly Central American immigrant children are being processed and held at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Nogales Placement Center in Nogales, Ariz. President Donald Trump has seized on an error by liberal activists for tweeting photos of detainees at the U.S.-Mexico border in steel cages and blamed the current administration for separating immigrant children from their parents. The photos were taken by The Associated Press in 2014, when President Barack Obama was in office. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin, Pool

1000.jpeg1000.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...