The disinformation thread

Scscsc89

All Drumpf supporters are white nationalist racists derp derp.  The Rat candidates are seeing who can say the most divisive things possible to cause unrest and gain votes in the vilest of ways.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/08/18/pete-buttigieg-says-trump-voters-looking-other-way-racism/2045304001/

Pete Buttigieg says Trump voters are 'looking the other way on racism'

See the source image

tqx3aknyy9h31.jpg

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Yes.  I already pointed out how the NYT is now focusing on Trump’s made-up racism as opposed to him not colluding with Russia.  Change that narrative, propagandists.

Brainwashing is awesome!  Still loving this thread.

BTW, there are still Muslims enslaving Christian blacks to this day in Africa and the Middle East, along with sex slaves in Libya again thanks to Obama removing Ghadaffi.  Maybe that would be a tad more relevant, although it was Democrat’s who owned slaves in the USA and a GOP president who ended it.  Plus, the Rats literally had a former recruiter for the KKK as Senate Majority Leader who was using the n-word in interviews as recently as 2000.

What’s the endgame here. SCSC?  You seem to be a follower of Goebbels-esque blatant propaganda.

lol.  Yes, you’re the one posting from biased far-right sources and unfounded conspiracy theories, yet I’m the extremist.

the endgame is to figure out how we can peacefully get 32% of the country from running (and ruining) our country.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:41 PM, Scscsc89 said:

lol.  Yes, you’re the one posting from far-right sources, yet I’m the extremist

the endgame is to figure out how we can peacefully get 32% of the country from running (and ruining) our country.

It’s concerning to me that you believe the NYT isn’t a far-left source.  The executive editor literally explained their anti-Trump agenda.  

This is a great book that @PapaG would never read, but which perfectly encapsulates his nonsense viewpoints and why they're so prolific in this country:

41Miq3+vKCL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

Basically, PapaG is a direct intellectual descendant of the people burning witches in the 17th century.

Archived