Trump Supporter Organizes Massive Trash Clean Up In Baltimore

PapaG

2 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Err ma gerrd, a conservative black person! Nice of him to throw Trump a life preserver.

This is the most racist thing I've read on this board.  Zero substance, either.  You give zero fucks about the squalor in the inner cities that mainly impacts black people.  You white liberals just want their votes while keeping them dependent on welfare and other gov't. assistance programs.  You're a modern-day slave owner.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2019 at 2:10 PM, PapaG said:

Just another white supremacist..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-nfl-player-says-he-asked-trump-to-call-out-elijah-cummings-says-rep-big-part-of-problem_3034699.html

A former NFL player said that he met with President Donald Trump in July and asked the president to call out Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) for contributing to the issues with Baltimore, part of his Maryland district.

Trump later called out Cummings over the district.

“I had a chance to meet with President Trump, and I told him please call out Elijah Cummings and Baltimore. I asked him to do that three weeks ago and he did it,” said Jack Brewer, a black man who played linebacker from 2002 to 2006, told Fox News.

Brewer said that he visited Baltimore and was impacted by what he saw.

“I’m seeing these kids that don’t have any core, no culture within them. They don’t have anyone teaching them or training them,” Brewer explained. He blamed lawmakers, including Cummings, for focusing on “issues that help them raise money” instead of ones affecting the “poor black kids whose parents are not donating to their PACs and funds.”

Retired NFL player Jack Brewer, right, speaks with former Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice before a press conference in Guatemala City on Dec. 9, 2015. (Johan Ordonez/AFP/Getty Images)GettyImages-500680524-1200x801.jpg

giphy.gif

Archived