El Paso/Dayton

Bruin 70

On 8/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, KUGRDON said:

I think those people can go home almost as soon as they ask.

Yeah "drink out of this toilet, or go back to a country where neighborhood cartels want to decapitate your children" is a sound choice.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Yeah "drink out of this toilet, or go back to a country where neighborhood cartels want to decapitate your children" is a sound choice.  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah this not a wish of ill is it. He is so off the charts it is funny. Not funny to me but to his clones go ahead and shake their heads.  

19 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

revealing data driven analysis.

This is interesting.  It would've been nice to see some sort of graph to illustrate the findings and see which markers are more significant and predictable than others.

Gun control is really the least-invasive (from a civil rights perspective) to address these issues.   All of the other possible remedies are FAR more often going to involve a deprivation of someone's civil rights.

See something/say something?  Okay.  But over-reporting of people who are in distress (suicidal, depressed, expressing violent thoughts) and thereby making the problem worse by putting the distressed person in trouble with the law, thereby worsening their employment status, financial options, etc., may not be the answer for someone who still has access to firearms.

Deal with childhood trauma etc.?  Yes, by all means, let's make counseling and mental health care as freely available to as many people as possible.  What's the cost of instituting more mental health measures?  What's the political will there?  The GOP's favorite talking point is "we need better mental health care!" after every shooting.  It's also the thing Trump was very anxious to rip up the moment he entered office.  And I've yet to see any GOPer criticize that move.

46 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Oh yeah this not a wish of ill is it. He is so off the charts it is funny. Not funny to me but to his clones go ahead and shake their heads.  

Do you realize you're responding to a post where I'm condemning making people drink out of toilets or return to their violence-ravaged country to die?  And then you speak of "wishing ill-will" while defending your position on this??

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Tell us more about how Mueller dropped the ball on the Epstien case, you fucking hypocrite.  Fuck you.  @Quack 12 is right, you're simply a piece of shit.  Full stop.

Oh owie the raving and ranting dipshit speaks.

I like how liberals posted pics from 2014 and blamed it on Trump.  Liars like you lie.   Hell, you’re paid to lie.

Archived