Unreal

Bruin 70

Beavs78 obviously has some very serious emotional issues.  I almost feel sorry for him but then I remember the disgusting posts he’s made about my marriage and my family even after he got me suspended for commenting on his ex-wife.

Despicable...

14 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Beavs78 obviously has some very serious emotional issues.  I almost feel sorry for him but then I remember the disgusting posts he’s made about my marriage and my family even after he got me suspended for commenting on his ex-wife.

Despicable...

Yeah he is a pure  coward that hides behind his keyboard.  He is a pure excrement and he has proven it so many times. He is now laughable though. Not funny but laughable. I have always said that a person with a glass head should no throw rocks. He is great example of this. He makes evil comments about all thing personal. He is the definition of keyboard coward.

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

Let me get this straight clone. You believe he is the cream of the crop of this board? Unreal!

You started a thread on this board to whine about Orange posting on another board. You've now posted to this thread four times, and done nothing but make up stories and name call.

5 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Org the evil one is over on the MWC board claiming he is the cream of the crop of posters here. Well the gentlemen the cream has curdled. The real joke is he is trying to be nice there. Sad and laughable.

I said @glduck is funnier than me, but aside from that, I'm the cream of the crop.  There are other creams here, too, such as @Scscsc89 and @Quack 12 and @azgreg, but they're rational, boring old coots who don't include as much foul imagery in their retorts.  (Though quack uses lots of fowl imagery.  I'll be here all week.)

5 hours ago, PapaG said:

Despicable...

Why don't you post those, and let's evaluate them.

3 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

You started a thread on this board to whine about Orange posting on another board. You've now posted to this thread four times, and done nothing but make up stories and name call.

Three times? BS clone. Really brown nose have you ever disagreed with the evil one?

Archived