Brexit

Scscsc89

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

You actually attended the school? You could have fooled me. oh I guess you did it by tweet. Now that makes sense.

If you didn't drop out in 8th grade, then every teacher you had after that should be killed (had they all not died from the Spanish flu in 1918).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Conservatives projected to win 368 seats

Here’s the exact seat numbers from the exit poll, which predicts a huge Conservative win. 326 seats are needed for a majority.

Conservatives: 368

Labour: 191

SNP: 55

Liberal Democrats: 13

Plaid Cmyru: 3

A handful of smaller parties have also been projected to pick up seats.

https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/uk-election-day-2019-dle-ge19-gbr-intl/index.html

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Conservatives projected to win 368 seats

Here’s the exact seat numbers from the exit poll, which predicts a huge Conservative win. 326 seats are needed for a majority.

Conservatives: 368

Labour: 191

SNP: 55

Liberal Democrats: 13

Plaid Cmyru: 3

A handful of smaller parties have also been projected to pick up seats.

https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/uk-election-day-2019-dle-ge19-gbr-intl/index.html

How much diarrhea was in your pants in Nov. 2018?

5 minutes ago, Orange said:

How much diarrhea was in your pants in Nov. 2018?

That's a weird scat fetish you have, @Orange.  None is the answer.

Your party ran on not impeaching Trump and lied about it.  That's all you've done while in power and Pelosi is backing off on impeachment for those Rats who won Trump districts.  Landslide 2020.  Thank you.  Your meltdown will be something to behold.

4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That's a weird scat fetish you have, @Orange.  None is the answer.

Your party ran on not impeaching Trump and lied about it.  That's all you've done while in power.  Landslide 20202.  Thank you.  Your meltdown will be something to behold.

Is that a year?

No wonder you have a "business".  You're so fucking dumb, you're unemployable.

Call me when your tax liabilities are so burdensome you think about joining the long gray line of desperation deaths among conservative, middle-aged men.

Not because I want to help you, but because I want a good laugh.  

10 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Seems similar to what next year's elections are probably going to be like unfortunately.

The way you espouse opinions here, it honestly doesn't seem like you'd view it as "unfortunate" if Trump were elected.  You're a breitbart fan, Trump's KKK presidency is right up  your ally.

6 hours ago, Orange said:

The way you espouse opinions here, it honestly doesn't seem like you'd view it as "unfortunate" if Trump were elected.  You're a breitbart fan, Trump's KKK presidency is right up  your ally.

Worst racist ever.  You are so intellectually bankrupt.  It’s  so entertaining to me seeing how upset you get when presented with facts you can’t refute, so instead you sputter our memes, gifs, and insults.

Trump 2020

gy_trumpjackson_dc_020618_2x3_992.jpg

Archived