Idiots not named Trump

KUGRDON

I assume the Hatch Act doesn’t apply to POTUS, but at the same time, even if it did, I can’t imagine that would stop Trump, or the Senate would raise a finger in opposition. Hell, most of the prominent GOP members would be there cheering.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, glduck said:

I assume the Hatch Act doesn’t apply to POTUS, but at the same time, even if it did, I can’t imagine that would stop Trump, or the Senate would raise a finger in opposition. Hell, most of the prominent GOP members would be there cheering.

Why don't we just slap the word "TRUMP" on the White House in 20-foot red letters while we're at it?

I'm sure Republicans see no problem with that.  "The business of America is business."

9 hours ago, Orange said:

Why don't we just slap the word "TRUMP" on the White House in 20-foot red letters while we're at it?

I'm sure Republicans see no problem with that.  "The business of America is business."

Well, they seem to be fine with pimping refried beans from the oval office, so why not?

3 hours ago, azgreg said:

From her op-ed:

“But I do know I’m 100% uncomfortable with the direction Trump does. While I wish there were an actual conservative to vote for — someone who respects the Constitution, the rule of law, fiscal responsibility, national security interests, free speech and a free press — I know that four more years of Trump will further damage, possibly beyond repair, the institutions we hold so dear in this country”

// uh did she just describe Biden, the milquetoast of centrist/moderate Dems?

• 2 weeks later...

The latest edition to the circus: Martha McSally.  Asking people to skip eating and give their food money to your campaign, I can't comprehend the depths of stupidity one must reach before thinking its ok asking people to starve themselves to pay for whatever retirement nest egg she undoubtedly would be using her campaign cash for at this point.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, clpp01 said:

The latest edition to the circus: Martha McSally.  Asking people to skip eating and give their food money to your campaign, I can't comprehend the depths of stupidity one must reach before thinking its ok asking people to starve themselves to pay for whatever retirement nest egg she undoubtedly would be using her campaign cash for at this point.

My parents are AZ residents now.  They'll vote for her, for sure.  

This is why I'm skipping Xmas and thanksgiving for life now.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, KUGRDON said:

Will get to Sturgis about 8pm.

Was it just a bunch of millennials and college kids, being irresponsible and not masking up?

That's what I think of when someone talks about Harley twits.

Archived