Idiots not named Trump

KUGRDON

5 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

ACLU confirms progressive agenda compromises its defense of Freedom of Speech:

I can't laugh hard enough at conservatives whining about "free speech"

1 hour ago, glduck said:

did she answer you 

Not yet, she has responded twice, once Re Nancy Reagan and once re young adults being the superspreaders last summer.  She’s a nice, if misguided, lady. 😀

15 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Actually she has a good point, though she made it weakly.

We recently bought what will be our retirement home in a small coastal town, and it's obvious that the pro-Trump faction is definitely trying to co-opt the U.S. flag as one of its icons. I've never seen anyone in a pick-up truck flying a giant flag who wasn't a Trump supporter and/or 2nd Amendment fanatic, and the vast majority of homes in our neighborhood that fly their flags 24hrs a day (usually without illumination) also display some Trump or "America First" paraphernalia. 

I won't let them have it. I raise my flag shortly after sunrise and take it down at dusk. I'm also one of the few who fly it at half staff when directed, which unfortunately, is all too often.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Actually she has a good point, though she made it weakly.

We recently bought what will be our retirement home in a small coastal town, and it's obvious that the pro-Trump faction is definitely trying to co-opt the U.S. flag as one of its icons. I've never seen anyone in a pick-up truck flying a giant flag who wasn't a Trump supporter and/or 2nd Amendment fanatic, and the vast majority of homes in our neighborhood that fly their flags 24hrs a day (usually without illumination) also display some Trump or "America First" paraphernalia. 

I won't let them have it. I raise my flag shortly after sunrise and take it down at dusk. I'm also one of the few who fly it at half staff when directed, which unfortunately, is all too often.

My wife is a BIG supporter of taking the stars and stripes back from these right-wing assholes.  We fly it next to our BLM and pride flag. And, as always, follow the flag code, the one that meathead Trump supporters ignore.

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

What the fuck is this shit? 

So they didn't clear peaceful protestors with tear gas in broad daylight?  That DIDN'T happen?

OMG, someone tell all the people there they medication for delusions.

You and Glenn Greenwald went full-tilt Asshole, didn't you?