Idiots not named Trump

KUGRDON

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Pence is willing to be the fall guy for Trump.

Pence allowed an HIV outbreak in INDI-FUCKING-ANA to get out of control because he opposed the scientific community's recommendations.  He also wrote articles claiming smoking doesn't cause cancer.

If this fucks up, and it most assuredly will, we'll know exactly why.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Pence allowed an HIV outbreak in INDI-FUCKING-ANA to get out of control because he opposed the scientific community's recommendations.  He also wrote articles claiming smoking doesn't cause cancer.

If this fucks up, and it most assuredly will, we'll know exactly why.

I'm sure his take on HIV was that the sinners that got it deserved it.

I think when you’re a big enough idiot to go on an incoherent rant about Bernie and The Nazi invasion of France, you realize you’re too old to be taking up the job of someone younger, and more qualified.   

31 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:
Liberalism is a form of mental illness. 

No, liberals are just fellow Americans that share 90% of the same values you do.  

Don't let Fox News and Russian propaganda poison you to believe otherwise.

Resist parroting their bullshit.

31 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Liberalism is a form of mental illness.  Might as well add Trump Derangement Syndrome to the list of symptoms for mental illness.

Did you know, it is possible to disagree with one dumbass without being a dumbass yourself?

43 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Liberalism is a form of mental illness.  Might as well add Trump Derangement Syndrome to the list of symptoms for mental illness.

We literally have Trump supporters murdering Mexicans in El Paso and attempting to murder prominent liberal politicians and media figures in this country with bombs, but somehow this kind of behavior is unique to Democrats? 

Was Schumer not directly referencing Kavanaugh’s statement to Democratic senators back during his hearing?

Kavanaugh: “You sowed the wind (and) the country will reap the whirlwind.”

Seemed obvious, but far be it from me to argue with Brit Hume.

10 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

I feel that we’re going to need to kick Hunter Biden around some more

Not Hunter, he didn’t do anything wrong. It was Joe who should have had nothing to do with Ukraine after Hunter was hired for the express purpose of obtaining influence in the White House.  Joe didn’t have the sense to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.  Sound familiar?

Archived