Week 5

PAC MAN

39 minutes ago, Orange said:

I've never seen someone more unfamiliar with words tell me that they're writing a book.

I've always found ASU tedious.  How could they not be with all of those late-night remote learning commercials?  Maybe it's not a book being written; perhaps it's just a collection of four a.m. tweets.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

I've never seen someone more unfamiliar with words tell me that they're writing a book.

Tedious = fatiguing, wearisome, etc. …… ASU is a more boing, annoying, fatiguing team to me, than UCLA.  They put me to sleep.  What part of that statement don't you understand.

14 hours ago, HLB said:

Tedious = fatiguing, wearisome, etc. …… ASU is a more boing, annoying, fatiguing team to me, than UCLA.  They put me to sleep.  What part of that statement don't you understand.

"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter. ‘tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”

- Mark Twain (He's a guy who wrote a bunch of books instead of just claiming he's planning a book)

8 hours ago, Orange said:

"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter. ‘tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”

- Mark Twain (He's a guy who wrote a bunch of books instead of just claiming he's planning a book)

I used the right word.  The problem is, the right word is beyond your comprehension. 

Archived