USC @ UW

Scscsc89

20 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

This game is making me angry. 

How so? Because UW dropped their safeties deep and Utah played more aggressively? That would probably piss me off too ... kind of coaching malpractice    how Utah played the USC receivers.

at least Utah is even in the loss column again. That could be useful.

14 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Yes — hard to beat the folks in Auburn Alabama who stopped to congratulate and Thank us for coming after thrashing their team —but the Seattle fans were very friendly, with not a single bad interaction.

Sounds about right, I've never seen UW fans be anything but friendly with opposing fans. I only had one trojan fan sitting by us and had a good time chatting with him. He doesn't think it's wise to send the usc qb on designed runs at this time for some reason.

On 9/25/2019 at 3:15 PM, row Z said:

Yes, its pretty common.  I took it from the airport all the way to husky stadium a couple of years ago when I went up for the Stanford game. Got picked up by a buddy in front of husky stadium. 

The light rail is new, clean, relatively comfortable, and dependable. Much cleaner than BART, for comparison.

The great thing about it for people who actually use it, it only cost me $519 last month when I renewed my tabs.  POS light rail.

Archived