Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Fair — we’ll put aside the question whether doing unethical things is enough to find him breaking his oath of office.

what would it take for you to believe he broke the law?

And do you believe breaking the law is enough to have a senate trial?

As long as he keeps being "Not Pelosi" they're good with whatever he does.

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

Unethical conduct is enough to support impeachment.  In addition, there are serious questions as to whether Trump violated the Constitution whether or not he committed any criminal act.

He should be impeached.

This.

2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Didn't say Trump broke the law...just got caught doing unethical things.

Bribery: 

persuade (someone) to act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement.

"Bribery" is specifically called out in the Constitution as an impeachable offense.

There is no dispute that this is what Trump did.

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

Unethical conduct is enough to support impeachment.  In addition, there are serious questions as to whether Trump violated the Constitution whether or not he committed any criminal act.

He should be impeached.

No, there aren't.

He did.  It's that simple.

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

The GOP has a fervent hatred of liberal women.  Well, women in general.  They're okay with the kitchen GOP women.

Ironic considering the post you were responding to with this reply.  You’re not bright.

3 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Is she having a stroke?  Also, weren’t the Founders all white men who owned slaves?  Democrats.  The party for dipshits and hypocrites.  Have any of the Pac12 Squad Rambos signed up to fight in Syria yet?

"Is she having a stroke?" says the guy who posts the exact same thing, twice, hours apart.

Are you fucking retarded?

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

"Is she having a stroke?" says the guy who posts the exact same thing, twice, hours apart.

Are you fucking retarded?

Is that different from normal retarded?  I’m not up to speed of insults mocking those mentally challenged.  Fill me in, Big Boy.

27 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Is that different from normal retarded?  I’m not up to speed of insults mocking those mentally challenged.  Fill me in, Big Boy.

Sorry, had I known you were mentally challenged -- for real -- I would not  have said that.  I really just thought that up til now you were a deficiently educated, trolling, racist asshole.

Turns out this is all an issue of your IQ.  For that, I apologize.

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

This.

Okay @Jalapeno, but if you agree that ...

3 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Unethical conduct is enough to support impeachment.

And you believe that Trump behaved unethically (your words) ...

Then how do you not support impeachment & furthermore think it’s a “mistake” for Dems to pursue (again, your words)?

Just now, Scscsc89 said:

Okay, but if you agree that ...

And you agree that Trump behaved unethically (your words) ...

Then how do you not support impeachment & think it’s a “mistake” for Dems to pursue (again, your words)?

excited game over GIF by Nike

The best these GOP turds can muster in the way of a legal "scholar" is this fucking hypocrite?

https://www.thenation.com/article/turley-impeachment-hypocrisy/

He told Republicans what they wanted to hear right from his opening statement:  “I’m concerned about lowering impeachment standard to fit a paucity of evidence and an abundance of anger. I believe this impeachment not only fails to satisfy the standard of past impeachments, but would create a dangerous precedent for future impeachments…. This would be the first impeachment in history where there would be considerable debate, and in my view, not compelling evidence, of the commission of a crime.”

Turley beclowned himself with his remarks, because this is not the first time Jonathan Turley has testified about impeachment. 

In 1998, testifying in front of the House Judiciary Committee during the Clinton impeachment hearing, Turley said, “No matter how you feel about President Clinton, no matter how you feel about the independent counsel, by his own conduct, he has deprived himself of the perceived legitimacy to govern. You need both political and legal legitimacy to govern this nation, because the President must be able to demand an absolute sacrifice from the public at a moment’s notice.”

Back then, Turley was lauded by people like Rush Limbaugh for demanding that Clinton’s own Secret Service agents be subpoenaed to testify about what they know.

You’ll note that Turley made no such demands yesterday of former national security adviser John Bolton or Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney. Instead of highlighting the fact that Trump is obstructing justice by refusing to allow these people to testify, Turley blamed the Democrats for moving too fast.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

This is called setting up a case against Democrats for the Senate trial.  Thanks for 2020, idiots.

There is a 100% chance this will backfire on Trump. Most likely when Rudy trips on a banana peel and accidentally butt dials the NYT on speed dial while reciting more crimes.

2 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/05/pelosi-jamming-through-impeachment-with-same-partisan-power-tactics-that-passed-obamacare-in-2010-then-lost-the-house/

Pelosi passed Obamacare with a single party vote and the Dems lost the House in the following election.  Will history repeat itself with Pelosi's impeachment push?

Image result for nancy pelosi is crazy gif

When you continue to quote white-supremacist rags with your halfassed defenses of Trump, do you realize that it damages your credibility?

Archived