Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CRBuff said:

I agree.  

Had the smoking gun come out it would have made it politically untenable for republicans to ignore it.  It didn’t happen.  Or the republicans are so insulated it doesn’t matter.  Or a little of both.

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

Which.  Fucking.  Smoking.  Gun?

Like Mano said, the case was proven.  Period.

Just now, CRBuff said:

That’s complete bullshit.  

He's right.  Senators won't budge.  Gardner would not have acquitted unless he felt the ACTUAL heat (calls, protests, anger) from his own electorate.   You and Jalapeno fucked up, or didn't care.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

He's right.  Senators won't budge.  Gardner would not have acquitted unless he felt the ACTUAL heat (calls, protests, anger) from his own electorate.   You and Jalapeno fucked up, or didn't care.

I didn’t and will not vote for CG.  

And I love how I fucked up, nice.

I don't ever recall @Scscsc89 attacking the left wing position since I joined this board nearly a decade ago.  @CRBuff is right to question 89 in this case and honestly I view 89 more of a left winger based on the responses in the past.  89 has a very uphill battle to convince me otherwise.

And I have seen multiple complaints on AllBuffs that Cory Gardner hasn't returned the calls that the members have so calling him was probably going to be a waste of time anyway since a lot of Coloradoans would have been calling his office anyway to no avail.  @Orangerange, your attack on CRBuff and myself was unjustified in this case.  The last thing Colorado needs is another reason to tick off POTUS Trump and the GOP especially when it comes to federal funding for Colorado especially the transportation system due to a massive backlog.  And I can tell you that the state of Colorado doesn't care about your opinion because you are not a resident of the state so buzz off.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:07 PM, Jalapeno said:

I don't ever recall @Scscsc89 attacking the left wing position since I joined this board nearly a decade ago.  @CRBuff is right to question 89 in this case and honestly I view 89 more of a left winger based on the responses in the past.  89 has a very uphill battle to convince me otherwise.

And I have seen multiple complaints on AllBuffs that Cory Gardner hasn't returned the calls that the members have so calling him was probably going to be a waste of time anyway since a lot of Coloradoans would have been calling his office anyway to no avail.  @Orangerange, your attack on CRBuff and myself was unjustified in this case.  The last thing Colorado needs is another reason to tick off POTUS Trump and the GOP especially when it comes to federal funding for Colorado especially the transportation system due to a massive backlog.  And I can tell you that the state of Colorado doesn't care about your opinion because you are not a resident of the state so buzz off.

Goddamn, you outdo yourself consistently with this "dumbest thing I've ever read" streak.

• 1 month later...

Archived