Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

3 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Um, it's evidence that Rudy was in regular contact with people in the White House, even as they try to portray him as going rogue.

If you don't understand how that is evidence, I can't help you.

A president’s personal attorney called the White House!!!!!  I am outraged. 

PEACH MINTS!!!

Do you borrow @Orange‘s helmet?  Maybe you guys can raid Rudy’s office like you did Cohen’s, only for Cohen to end up in prison because he had nothing on Trump of value.  Your entire game on the left is to harass and bankrupt anyone who helps Trump expose your corruption.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CRBuff said:

Purely partisan exercises (politically speaking).

Not sure what you mean by this.   What would you have the Dems do if they truly believe the president abused the powers of his office?   Isn’t this the remedy the Founders & Constitution gives them?

I don’t think they did anything wrong (outside of arguing for impeachment at the time of inauguration).  He did do something wrong imo, just was referring back to the steps posted, that’s all.  I’d be stunned if the republicans impeached the president.  It’s frankly quite sad.

50 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

I don’t think they did anything wrong (outside of arguing for impeachment at the time of inauguration).  He did do something wrong imo, just was referring back to the steps posted, that’s all.  I’d be stunned if the republicans impeached the president.  It’s frankly quite sad.

okay -- you meant that you expect the votes to go along party lines?

To me, a 'partisan exercise (politically speaking)' implies that is politically motivated.   Which you could argue, but I wasn't sure.

Archived