Checking in

mugtang

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Everything going ok?  Board running smoothly?  Any issues (other than issues you may have with other posters)?

I'm thinking we should buy out @HLB's message boarding contract. It's just not working out. I'm pretty sure the board would chip in to buy out the contract.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Uh, apparently unhinged lunatic @PapaG claims I am sending him direct messages.  I am not.  This isn't a problem with a poster, unless this poster is lying about receiving messages from me.

You deleted your messages to me.  How cute.  Don’t send me DMs again.  You are mentally ill and a pathological liar.

14 hours ago, utenation said:

I'm thinking we should buy out @HLB's message boarding contract. It's just not working out. I'm pretty sure the board would chip in to buy out the contract.

So you want a board full of people who only agree with you - is that what I'm hearing?

13 hours ago, PapaG said:

You deleted your messages to me.  How cute.  Don’t send me DMs again.  You are mentally ill and a pathological liar.

You fucking liar.  I didn't send you any fucking direct messages and you fucking know it,  you piece of shit.

13 hours ago, PapaG said:

You're such a dimwitted, clueless fuck that you probably got a message from a person who copied my avatar, and slightly changed the screenname so it appears messages came from me.  I didn't send you shit; I'd swear on the life of my child.

And now they're conveniently deleted so no one can prove what a liar you are?  Fuck you.

1 hour ago, HLB said:

So you want a board full of people who only agree with you - is that what I'm hearing?

This is another example of you being just, well..... not smart. Your problem is you are your own best fan.. If you could get past your ignorant ego, you would see that there is a lot of disagreement here. The problem with you is, you add zero value here and you're just here to troll. And you've been proven wrong dozens of time. Each time you are called on it, there is always an if, but, should have, would have, possibly.. It goes on and on. I mean are you really that big of a loser that you have to squat and troll a P12 board? You claim to be an "SEC fan".. Good god, imagine all the football they have to talk about.. And here you are trolling a P12 board.

14 minutes ago, mugtang said:

My comment was TIC.  I checked I didn’t see any messages.  Sorry I should’ve made that clear.  

Thank you for the vindication.

@PapaG is a liar or an idiot.  No middle ground (though he could be both, assuming he could get away with this lie).

Archived