USC @ ND

azgreg

Both USC and Stanford have not fared well in their trips to South Bend this decade. Since 2010, USC is 1-3 and Stanford is 2-3. Hoping the Trojans can pull out a much-needed OOC win but I imagine that Notre Dame will be plenty motivated and feeling fresh coming off the bye week.  I see Notre Dame controlling this game from the get go, with a ridiculously underrated quarterback in Book and two of the best bookend edge rushers in Kareem & Okwara. As little faith as I have in my Cardinal right now, they might be the conference's best shot at taking down the Irish when they head out West for the regular season finale. The Irish haven't won in Palo Alto since 2007 but that streak has never been in more jeopardy than it is this year. In the meantime, let's see if USC can at least hang with the Irish for four quarters and play up to the talent level we saw on display against Stanford and Utah. I have my doubts but I'd love to be proven wrong here.

38 - 23_*Notre Dame

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Card Tricks said:

As little faith as I have in my Cardinal right now, they might be the conference's best shot at taking down the Irish when they head out West for the regular season finale

You cannot be serious.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Card Tricks said:

Both USC and Stanford have not fared well in their trips to South Bend this decade. Since 2010, USC is 1-3 and Stanford is 2-3. Hoping the Trojans can pull out a much-needed OOC win but I imagine that Notre Dame will be plenty motivated and feeling fresh coming off the bye week.  I see Notre Dame controlling this game from the get go, with a ridiculously underrated quarterback in Book and two of the best bookend edge rushers in Kareem & Okwara. As little faith as I have in my Cardinal right now, they might be the conference's best shot at taking down the Irish when they head out West for the regular season finale. The Irish haven't won in Palo Alto since 2007 but that streak has never been in more jeopardy than it is this year. In the meantime, let's see if USC can at least hang with the Irish for four quarters and play up to the talent level we saw on display against Stanford and Utah. I have my doubts but I'd love to be proven wrong here.

38 - 23_*Notre Dame

It won't be that close

44 minutes ago, Card Tricks said:

I dunno. You seem to be such a savant at picking Stanford games this year- you tell me. 

Well let me see …. The only incorrect Stanford pick I have made this season, was the Washington game.  I thought UW was a better team than they apparently are.  Every other Stanford game this season, I picked correctly.

That being said, there is no one on Stanford's schedule that compares to ND.  And I can't stand ND.  But the reality is, ND is extremely good.  Stanford is not.

No one in the PAC12 has a shot at beating ND.

This season-ending game with me a mercy killing for Stanford, where they can put this season behind them and hope to be better next year.

9 hours ago, HLB said:

No one in the PAC12 has a shot at beating ND.

The Pac-12 only gets two shots at ND, and all CardTricks was saying is that Stanford probably has a better shot than the Trojans this year. That's not an unreasonable statement at all.

It isn't necessary for you to be asinine at all times.

Gotta side with Card here — he didn’t say Stanford would win, just that they might have a better chance at home than SC will have on the road........... and since HLB predicted SC was going to get blown the fuck out tomorrow, I’m not exactly sure why he’s making a mountain out of yet another mole hill. 

44 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

It isn't necessary for you to be asinine at all times.

Probably one of the most insecure posters I’ve ever seen. I think the biggest issue for him is @Orange is now living rent free in his head. 

He’s sending orange creepy PM’s and challenging him to fist fights.  You know you’ve lost when it gets to this level.

When you play with the bull, you just might get the horns.

It’s clear HLB isn’t leaving, so watching Orange put this guy in meltdown mode over and over is pure entertainment.

12 minutes ago, utenation said:

Probably one of the most insecure posters I’ve ever seen. I think the biggest issue for him is @Orange is now living rent free in his head. 

He’s sending orange creepy PM’s and challenging him to fist fights.  You know you’ve lost when it gets to this level.

It’s clear HLB isn’t leaving, so watching Orange put this guy in meltdown mode over and over is pure entertainment.

Youre Welcome GIF by Florida Gators

22 minutes ago, utenation said:

To some it is. It is really BS to others . The Evil One could not melt down a candle.

Archived