Cardinal @ Buffs

PAC MAN

Who you got?

I'm going with the Buffs in this one...I'm not looking forward to another long losing streak to end the season.  The Buffs are still technically alive for a bowl game but realistically, the Buffs are probably not going to a bowl game.  Strange things have happened in this conference.

If the Buffs can put up another effort at home like against USC, I don't see how CU loses this game.  If not, all bets are off.

https://www.buffzone.com/2019/11/04/05dccufb-3/

Montez gets a vote of confidence by Mel Tucker...the dreaded type?

So sad.  You have Viskia freaking Shenault Jr and a couple of decent WRs plus the Buffs OL has done well in blocking for the running game in years and you can't get it done?

CU loses this one, Montez's time in Boulder will probably be up as the team will focus on 2020 afterwards.  Word is he is not quite popular with his teammates and none of his OL-men have been helping him up after giving up sacks.  I think the team is ready to move on from Montez.

That means Montez is going to have the game of his career or implode this Saturday.

Not to mention that the Buffs will enter into a bye week before playing UW in its home finale.  

While watching the re-run (missed the live game), they said the reason why Ralphie has been held out the last two games was because as V gets older, she has been getting too amped up which is the opposite of the four past Ralphies since they became more calm as they aged.  That's an odd reason and proof they don't drug those buffaloes.

Guess we might be seeing VI next year and I hope VI will wear those covers that I through IV wore.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:12 AM, Jalapeno said:

Who you got?

I'm going with the Buffs in this one...I'm not looking forward to another long losing streak to end the season.  The Buffs are still technically alive for a bowl game but realistically, the Buffs are probably not going to a bowl game.  Strange things have happened in this conference.

If the Buffs can put up another effort at home like against USC, I don't see how CU loses this game.  If not, all bets are off.

You got your wish

10 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Guess it's time to retire Ralphie V.

That's a cool tradition.

At Auburn they have the eagle that flies around the stadium.  It's impressive.  In person that eagle flies about 15 feet over the heads of fans, and when it goes by, it's hard to describe.  The wing span is said to be 6 feet, but it looks more like 8-to-10 feet.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:14 AM, Orange said:

CU is the worst team in the league.  Stanford by 10.

You and @utenation are laughable at your picks …. Stanford by 10?  You haven't made a correct pick all season.  You're terrible.

CU - worst in the league?  OSU will finish 4-8, just like CU.  The difference is, CU defeated CSU and Nebraska, OSU lost to OK State and Hawaii.  And if CU played an FCS team, as one of their OOC opponents, the way OSU did, then CU would at least have 5 wins.

OSU is the worst team in the league.

4 minutes ago, HLB said:

You and @utenation are laughable at your picks …. Stanford by 10?  You haven't made a correct pick all season.  You're terrible.

CU - worst in the league?  OSU will finish 4-8, just like CU.  The difference is, CU defeated CSU and Nebraska, OSU lost to OK State and Hawaii.  And if CU played an FCS team, as one of their OOC opponents, the way OSU did, then CU would at least have 5 wins.

Dude, there's literal proof that this is a lie.  You predicted Utah would beat UW, and I explicitly said you're full of shit.  I called the OSU win on the road against Zona.  I also predicted Oregon's win against USC, while you called it for USC.

giphy.gif

There's a whole fucking Pick 'Em thread in this forum, dumbass, and you can see ALL my correct picks.  Sure, I've gotten some picks wrong, but unlike you, I come back and own it.  Pussy.

As for OSU being the worst team in the league, this is literally untrue as well.  OSU has a better conference record than all but 4 teams in the conference.

When are you flying out here again?  

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Dude, there's literal proof that this is a lie.  You predicted Utah would beat UW, and I explicitly said you're full of shit.  I called the OSU win on the road against Zona.  I also predicted Oregon's win against USC, while you called it for USC.

giphy.gif

There's a whole fucking Pick 'Em thread in this forum, dumbass, and you can see ALL my correct picks.  Sure, I've gotten some picks wrong, but unlike you, I come back and own it.  Pussy.

As for OSU being the worst team in the league, this is literally untrue as well.  OSU has a better conference record than all but 4 teams in the conference.

When are you flying out here again?  

And I have correct picks, too - you just choose not to acknowledge them.  And I've acknowledged when my picks have been incorrect.

At the same time, it's not as important to me as it appears to be for you.

OSU's conference record is better - FOR NOW.  OSU has three losses coming their way:  ASU, WSU and Oregon.

In the end, both teams will have lost to Oregon, Utah, UW and WSU.  Colorado will have beaten ASU and Stanford, two teams that OSU will have lost to.  OSU will have beaten AZ and UCLA, two teams that Colorado will have lost to. 

The difference between the two schedules is that Colorado had to play USC, while OSU was fortunate to get to play Cal.

Give OSU the USC game and Colorado that Cal game, and OSU would have one more loss, while Colorado would have one more win.

Which city do I need to fly into? 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, HLB said:

Come on back, bud!  Take your medicine! @HLB

Archived