Liberal America

PapaG

Liberal America at its most laughable.

9k2d.png

https://www.ktvu.com/news/bart-gm-disappointed-over-sandwich-citation-but-says-officer-was-doing-his-job

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/san-franciscos-newly-elected-da-pledges-not-to-prosecute-public-urination-other-quality-of-life-crimes.amp

Chesa Boudin, the urine-and-feces-plagued city’s incoming district attorney, pledged during the campaign not to prosecute public urination and other quality-of-life crimes if he was elected. Boudin declared victory Saturday night after results showed him winning a plurality of votes in the DA race.

“We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted,” Boudin vowed in response to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) questionnaire during the campaign.

“Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted, we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness,” he lamented.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosecuting people who have no money and no means to pay for housing is stupid.  They won't pay court fees, and we'll spend THOUSANDS housing them instead of doing something within social services to get them off the street so they don't shit and piss everywhere.

This is a nuanced policy that I wouldn't expect someone with the IQ of a brick to understand.

LA  now has it's own version of the Cleveland Steamer.  The LA Poop Douse.  The woman who literally was shit on doesn't want to press charges because she's an anti-Trump activist.  Imagine having such low self-respect that you would literally take a bucket of diarrhea to the head and then accept it.

Liberalism is awesome.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/homeless-man-hurls-bucket-of-diarrhea-at-woman-near-hollywood-walk-of-fame/

Post image

3 minutes ago, glduck said:

You do this everyday. On this board. 

White flag, and you didn't even play the game.  That's a quick admission of defeat.  My guess is just like the liberal woman in the article, you'd slurp down the diarrhea, too, and probably blame Trump for it.

27 minutes ago, PapaG said:

White flag, and you didn't even play the game.  That's a quick admission of defeat.  My guess is just like the liberal woman in the article, you'd slurp down the diarrhea, too, and probably blame Trump for it.

Imagine thinking any of this made sense. 

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/11/08/feces-prostitutes-needles-jawaid-bazyar-curtis-street-business/

‘Feces… Prostitutes… Needles’: Businessman At Odds With City Over Health Hazards

One businessman in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood is being fined by the city for his refusal to pick up human waste. He believes the problem goes deeper than just what’s happening on the sidewalk outside his business.

Jawaid Bazyar has seen it all outside of his business near Curtis St. and 24th in Denver’s Five Points Neighborhood.

“There’s food, trash, drug deals. In the alley, we get the defecation, drug needles,” he told CBS’s Dominic Garcia.

5 hours ago, glduck said:

Imagine thinking any of this made sense. 

Imagine you thinking you’re at all witty outside of the Sports Forum.  Do you ever actually address anything of substance, or has this joke of a liberal Echo Chamber truly rendered you the simp you appear to be in your posts in Politics?  You’re in a circle jerk of ignorance.  This is the dumbest and most brainwashed political board outside of r/Politics I’ve seen in a long time.

12 hours ago, PapaG said:

Imagine you thinking you’re at all witty outside of the Sports Forum.  Do you ever actually address anything of substance, or has this joke of a liberal Echo Chamber truly rendered you the simp you appear to be in your posts in Politics?  You’re in a circle jerk of ignorance.  This is the dumbest and most brainwashed political board outside of r/Politics I’ve seen in a long time.

Throw something of substance our way one of these days and we'll find out.

13 hours ago, PapaG said:

So fucking leave.  Go to those subhuman 8chan threads where guys complain about bitches not fucking them, and worship trump as their lord and savior.  I promise no one will miss your lies and stupidity here.  And you'll fit right in with the ghouls in the dark corners of the internet where bitter virgins create imaginary stories of male/conservative victimhood.

22 hours ago, Orange said:

So fucking leave.  Go to those subhuman 8chan threads where guys complain about bitches not fucking them, and worship trump as their lord and savior.  I promise no one will miss your lies and stupidity here.  And you'll fit right in with the ghouls in the dark corners of the internet where bitter virgins create imaginary stories of male/conservative victimhood.

As usual KC nice retort. Not! The problem here is the only other chat lines that would accept you are the satanic cult ones. And I have no idea if there moral standards  are too high for you KC.

Archived