Ok Boomer thread

Orange

"Ok -- and I cannot stress this enough -- Boomer"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/former-vice-president-joe-biden-171903176.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden Says He Won't Push to Legalize Marijuana, Says It May Be 'Gateway Drug'

Joe Biden raised eyebrows over the weekend when he said he won’t look to legalize marijuana nationwide if elected president because it may be a “gateway drug” that first requires more research.

The Democratic presidential candidate and former vice president claimed during a Las Vegas town hall there hasn’t been enough evidence to show whether or not marijuana is a “gateway drug” — a term used to describe habit drugs that lead users to harder illegal substances, like heroin or cocaine. Research by the National Institute on Drug Abuse shows, however, that most marijuana users don’t go on to use harder substances.

“It’s a debate,” Biden, 76, said in video from Saturday. “Before I legalize it nationally, I want to know a lot more about the science behind it.”

On 11/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, Quack 12 said:

I think this thread needs to be moved to the general non-sports forum.

EFSpzh4.jpg

I still have the scar.

Everyone knows women weren't allowed to wear short-sleeves back in your day.  #fakeNews.

"The cure for poverty has a name, in fact: it's called the empowerment of women. If you give women some control over the rate at which they reproduce, if you give them some say, take them off the animal cycle of reproduction to which nature and some doctrine—religious doctrine condemns them, and then if you'll throw in a handful of seeds perhaps and some credit, the floor of everything in that village, not just poverty, but education, health, and optimism will increase. It doesn't matter; try it in Bangladesh, try it in Bolivia, it works—works all the time." - Christopher Hitchens

Archived