2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marveling at the volume of ass backwards things that we don’t even comment on anymore. Like this! Or how the ‘unmasking’ probe, which a few months ago FOX was shouting was the GREATEST political scandal of all time, unveiled nary a single charge and the DOJ tried to sneak it past everyone. What a crazy, dizzying time to be alive.

3 hours ago, Scorcho said:

got my ballot in the mail yesterday, filled it out and put it back in the outgoing mail today (no postage necessary).

No doubt, Utah has some weird quirks about it, but voting isn't one of them. 

I already told you... What you did was fraud...100%.. I'm pretty sure you will have poll watchers headed to your house...

On a serious note, I committed fraud today too.. Mailed it in... @Orange will be happy to know that I voted republican on everything... I was told I will get a free MAGA hat and a COIVD is Fake News bumper sticker if I do so..

11 minutes ago, Orange said:

Race is the #1 predictor of how long you'll wait in line to vote.

How the fuck do you consider yourself part of a legitimate political party if this is what your party does?

That’s just terrible. It took me 10 minutes to fill in my ballot and put it back in the mail.

16 hours ago, utenation said:

I already told you... What you did was fraud...100%.. I'm pretty sure you will have poll watchers headed to your house...

On a serious note, I committed fraud today too.. Mailed it in... @Orange will be happy to know that I voted republican on everything... I was told I will get a free MAGA hat and a COIVD is Fake News bumper sticker if I do so..

there wasn't an option for me to go straight Democrat (which was disappointing), I think its because some of the lower county positions didn't have a Democratic candidate at all (which is sad)

2 hours ago, Scorcho said:

there wasn't an option for me to go straight Democrat (which was disappointing), I think its because some of the lower county positions didn't have a Democratic candidate at all (which is sad)

Our local politics are just bad.. Burgess Owens is basically a fraudulent criminal with multiple bankruptcies(not just one mistake) and has millions in bad debt..  He apologized and said bad things happen to people.. Really?? This is a man that should be leading our state? He's just a Trump ballsucker.. Surprisingly for a black man with a known racist at the country's helm..

Utah is so conservative and his only play is to claim McAdam's work and policies are just "liberal" and not republican.  He got smashed up in the debate.. I think people will stick with McAdams but, it just shows how Utah is messed up..

With Utah becoming more diverse each year, we need more and better representation for all our people.. 

2 hours ago, utenation said:

Our local politics are just bad.. Burgess Owens is basically a fraudulent criminal with multiple bankruptcies(not just one mistake) and has millions in bad debt..  He apologized and said bad things happen to people.. Really?? This is a man that should be leading our state? He's just a Trump ballsucker.. Surprisingly for a black man with a known racist at the country's helm..

Utah is so conservative and his only play is to claim McAdam's work and policies are just "liberal" and not republican.  He got smashed up in the debate.. I think people will stick with McAdams but, it just shows how Utah is messed up..

With Utah becoming more diverse each year, we need more and better representation for all our people.. 

Utah is one of the lone remaining red states in the West, but it won't be for long.  It is the youngest state by avg. age in the country and Gen Z appears to overwhelmingly lean left.

Trump will still likely win this state this election, but it will be close. I predict by 2024 this will be a solid blue state.

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

Utah is one of the lone remaining red states in the West, but it won't be for long.  It is the youngest state by avg. age in the country and Gen Z appears to overwhelmingly lean left.

Trump will still likely win this state this election, but it will be close. I predict by 2024 this will be a solid blue state.

I’m curious what the popular vote in Utah will be this year.

And let’s face it.. Trump has done major damage to the image of the GOP.  

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  Trump's winning in almost every poll by double digits in Utah.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_biden-7195.html

Archived