Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
glduck

‘19 Championship Game: Utah/Oregon

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, glduck said:

Be gentle.

Bloody knuckle fight IMO.  You have all the talent to win...so do we.  Should be a burner.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HLB has already picked Oregon over Utah in this game. He’s picked against Utah 4 or 5 times this year which has worked out fantastic. 

You are officially fucked Duck Fans.


@Quack 12 knows how the juju works. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oregon hasn't played well the past couple of weeks, but they are an extremely talented team.

Hate that it is on a short week.

Hoping the Utes bring their "A" game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way this game is close, aside from the obvious iron bowl nonsense, is if Utah gets cute. Do you, UU, and you win, easily. Utah is known for being pedestrian, and yet they're the more creative, more explosive offense. And do we need to go comparing the other units? lol. If Moss and Huntley miss the game Oregon will win(This is a joke. Most of you will not get it). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got the opponents we should’ve — congrats to both fansbases

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two best teams are in this race. 
 

Oregon didn’t look great the past two weeks and Utah did not play sharp yesterday. 
 

Get your tix.  We will see you there. We are trying to surpass the biggest attendance mark for this game. It is 50,511. I know that if this game was in Vegas, Utah would have over 40,000 in attendance by themselves. 
 

Go Utes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Canzano in Oregonlive
 

“On Saturday, with Auburn wearing Versace and Alabama throwing on Calvin Klein and Ohio State in a Chanel creation, Oregon showed up wearing a burlap bag.”

I love writers that don’t mince words and don’t sell Kool Aid to the locals.

That said, my opinion of this game hasn’t changed. Oregon is still a good team and have plenty of elite talent. I expect a close game with Utah having the edge. Utah should be favored by 7 I would think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Canzano in Oregonlive
 

“On Saturday, with Auburn wearing Versace and Alabama throwing on Calvin Klein and Ohio State in a Chanel creation, Oregon showed up wearing a burlap bag.”

Not to make excuses because the Ducks looked like crap, but they really didn’t show anything on offense in terms of scheme and had nothing to play for other than beating an inferior team to keep them out of a bowl and try to be healthy for Friday night.  It’s Rose Bowl or bust basically for this senior class at this point and yesterday had no impact on winning the Pac title.

 

 Now watch the Ducks show up Friday and beat the Utes to keep the Pac12 yet again out of the playoffs.  That would be so Pac12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, utenation said:

@HLB has already picked Oregon over Utah in this game. He’s picked against Utah 4 or 5 times this year which has worked out fantastic. 

You are officially fucked Duck Fans.


@Quack 12 knows how the juju works. 
 

I picked against Utah in the SC game, the Washington game and the ASU game.

And in this game.

Utah needs to be thankful for playing a soft OOC schedule and being in a two team conference.  Had Oregon played BYU and Utah played Auburn, Utah would have two losses and sitting an #15, and Oregon would be at #5.  Utah has played "one" team that is currently ranked, and they lost to that team.  Oregon is the best team they will have played all season, and they will lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Not to make excuses because the Ducks looked like crap, but they really didn’t show anything on offense in terms of scheme and had nothing to play for other than beating an inferior team to keep them out of a bowl and try to be healthy for Friday night.  It’s Rose Bowl or bust basically for this senior class at this point and yesterday had no impact on winning the Pac title.

 

 Now watch the Ducks show up Friday and beat the Utes to keep the Pac12 yet again out of the playoffs.  That would be so Pac12.

It Utah wins, the fourth spot in the playoffs is going to come down to a 1-loss Big12 Champion vs. a 1-loss PAC12 Champion.  I don't see Utah jumping ahead of a 1-loss Big12 Champion and getting into the CFP.

That being said, Oregon is the best team Utah has faced.  Utah has played one team that is currently ranked, and they lost to that team (USC).  Oregon wins this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HLB said:

I picked against Utah in the SC game, the Washington game and the ASU game.

And in this game.

Utah needs to be thankful for playing a soft OOC schedule and being in a two team conference.  Had Oregon played BYU and Utah played Auburn, Utah would have two losses and sitting an #15, and Oregon would be at #5.  Utah has played "one" team that is currently ranked, and they lost to that team.  Oregon is the best team they will have played all season, and they will lose.

I see. So you’ve been wrong about Utah all year and think they should have 4 or 5 losses, and now you expect the rest of your bullshit to be taken serious? You realize Utah is 11-1 right? Against the teams you previously said would beat us?

The truth is, you ran out of real estate about 2 months ago on your picks. Further cementing your legacy as a complete moron.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, utenation said:

I see. So you’ve been wrong about Utah all year and think they should have 4 or 5 losses, and now you expect the rest of your bullshit to be taken serious? You realize Utah is 11-1 right?

The truth is, you ran out of real estate about 3 months ago on your picks. Further cementing your legacy as a complete moron.

I said in September, Utah would finish the season with 2-3 losses, once all is said and done (bowl games included).  I said the Oregon would win the PAC12.  I said the PAC12 would have a 2-loss conference champion and be left out of the playoffs.  I said the PAC12 would lose OOC games to Hawaii (twice), Notre Dame (twice), Oklahoma, Auburn, UCF, Cincinnati, San Diego State, Ole Miss, Michigan State and Texas Tech (which were the only 3 OOC predictions I missed; with all three posting losing records for the season).

And for the record, you need to recognize when someone is trolling you with sarcasm.  I've seen you bite on sarcastic remarks from @Jalapeno as well.

Put Utah in the SEC, and they have no less than 5 losses.  Put Utah in the ACC and/or Big12, and they have no less than 3 losses.  Put Utah in the B1G, and they have no less than 4 losses.

The difference between Utah and Oregon is the fact that Oregon played Auburn while Utah played BYU.  Utah hasn't played anyone worth mentioning all season, and lost to the only team on their schedule that is currently ranked (USC).  Oregon is the best team they will face - and they won't win.  Come back when Utah plays a big-boy schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HLB said:

It Utah wins, the fourth spot in the playoffs is going to come down to a 1-loss Big12 Champion vs. a 1-loss PAC12 Champion.  I don't see Utah jumping ahead of a 1-loss Big12 Champion and getting into the CFP.

That being said, Oregon is the best team Utah has faced.  Utah has played one team that is currently ranked, and they lost to that team (USC).  Oregon wins this game.

please come back after the game to inform us whether you were serious or joking?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, utenation said:

I see. So you’ve been wrong about Utah all year and think they should have 4 or 5 losses, and now you expect the rest of your bullshit to be taken serious? You realize Utah is 11-1 right? Against the teams you previously said would beat us?

The truth is, you ran out of real estate about 2 months ago on your picks. Further cementing your legacy as a complete moron.

He thinks Utah should have 3 losses.  No need to lie to make your point.  He does have a good point about OOC comparison for the Utes and the Ducks.  I disagree with him about Utah being left out of they win Friday over a Big 12 team with an even thinner schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PapaG said:

He thinks Utah should have 3 losses.  No need to lie to make your point.  He does have a good point about OOC comparison for the Utes and the Ducks.  I disagree with him about Utah being left out of they win Friday over a Big 12 team with an even thinner schedule.

You can go fuck yourself. By far the worst Oregon fan I’ve ever seen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, HLB said:

I said in September, Utah would finish the season with 2-3 losses, once all is said and done (bowl games included).  I said the Oregon would win the PAC12.  I said the PAC12 would have a 2-loss conference champion and be left out of the playoffs.  I said the PAC12 would lose OOC games to Hawaii (twice), Notre Dame (twice), Oklahoma, Auburn, UCF, Cincinnati, San Diego State, Ole Miss, Michigan State and Texas Tech (which were the only 3 OOC predictions I missed; with all three posting losing records for the season).

And for the record, you need to recognize when someone is trolling you with sarcasm.  I've seen you bite on sarcastic remarks from @Jalapeno as well.

Put Utah in the SEC, and they have no less than 5 losses.  Put Utah in the ACC and/or Big12, and they have no less than 3 losses.  Put Utah in the B1G, and they have no less than 4 losses.

The difference between Utah and Oregon is the fact that Oregon played Auburn while Utah played BYU.  Utah hasn't played anyone worth mentioning all season, and lost to the only team on their schedule that is currently ranked (USC).  Oregon is the best team they will face - and they won't win.  Come back when Utah plays a big-boy schedule.

You also said USC and then Arizona would win the South. Your story changes each week.  You also said Utah would lose to Washington State numbnuts. 

ASU, WSU, USC, Washington and now Oregon. How’s that working out? Like I said, out of real estate.

Lets check back in a week and watch the story change again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, utenation said:

You can go fuck yourself. By far the worst Oregon fan I’ve ever seen.

OK, whatever.  Jesus Christ, the anger of liberals never ceases to amaze me.

What did I say that isn’t factual regarding the information he gave?  He predicted 3 Utah losses (you said 4-5 losses, which based on his post is a lie by you) and Utah played a weaker OOC than Oregon due to the Auburn game.  I think his opinion on Utah being jumped by a Big 12 school is wrong.  I actually like Utah a lot.  I’ve posted before I pull for them against all teams but Oregon.  You just made me reconsider that sentiment if you’re the typical Ute fan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...