On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, azgreg said:

Rose: Oregon vs. Wisconsin

Alamo: Utah vs. Texas

Holiday: USC vs. Iowa

Redbox: Cal vs. Illinois

Sun: ASU vs. Florida St.

Las Vegas: Washington vs. Boise St.

Cheez-It Bowl: Washington St vs. Air Force

I project UW and ASU as the only PAC12 bowl winners.

Since I’ve been on these here interwebs, the worst fanbase interaction I’ve had is a two way tie between Ohio State and Texas, and we’ve played them each twice, so I don’t feel either was just a few bad applies running amok...

So anyway, have fun Utah.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:56 PM, Chad Sexington said:

Possibility, you stupid fuck. 
Why are you here?  Why don’t you just go fuck yourself?

In no way does Georgia's loss have any connection with the Cotton Bowl.  You're the idiot for thinking it did.  The SEC-runner up (given that the SEC Champion is going to the playoffs) goes to the Sugar Bowl, just like the PAC12 Champion goes to the Rose Bowl.

You guessed wrong on your "possibility", because there is absolutely no connection between Georgia and the Cotton Bowl.

The Cotton Bowl is an "At-Large" bowl.  One bid goes to the highest ranked G5 team (Memphis), and the other goes to the highest ranked P5 team that's not connected to a bowl (which was Penn State).  In order to Utah to have garnered one of the "At Large" bids, they would have had to beat out PSU and/or BAMA - and that wasn't going to happen.

You "guessed" wrong (because you apparently don't follow the system of how teams are selected for NY6 bowls.  I'm not the stupid one.

5 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

In person, Texas fans shared their (fantastic) barbecue with us.   Ohio State fans threatened to beat us up.

And that's why no one likes Ohio State fans.  They're the most arrogant fanbase, and I enjoy it, every time they lose.

1 minute ago, HLB said:

In no way does Georgia's loss have any connection with the Cotton Bowl.  You're the idiot for thinking it did.  The SEC-runner up (given that the SEC Champion is going to the playoffs) goes to the Sugar Bowl, just like the PAC12 Champion goes to the Rose Bowl.

You guessed wrong on your "possibility", because there is absolutely no connection between Georgia and the Cotton Bowl.

The Cotton Bowl is an "At-Large" bowl.  One bid goes to the highest ranked G5 team (Memphis), and the other goes to the highest ranked P5 team that's not connected to a bowl (which was Penn State).  In order to Utah to have garnered one of the "At Large" bids, they would have had to beat out PSU and/or BAMA - and that wasn't going to happen.

You "guessed" wrong (because you apparently don't follow the system of how teams are selected for NY6 bowls.  I'm not the stupid one.

Just get the fuck out. What’s wrong with you?  Don’t you have anything else to do except come here and lie your ass off?  Just get lost. 

5 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

I understand reality, but it’s a bad taste. It’s like anticipating prime cut and sitting down to a Macdonald’s cheeseburger. 

But if we’re honest with ourselves, we were good killing mediocre teams.  Anyone who had a physical enough DL had their way and it was our two losses.  I’m disappointed too but more like a Red Robin Burger (not great but a helluva lot better than McD’s)

whats so special is despite our O line, it’s remarkable how well the skilled players made up for the shortcomings

4 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

Just get the fuck out. What’s wrong with you?  Don’t you have anything else to do except come here and lie your ass off?  Just get lost. 

What did I say that was a lie?  The only thing I did was explain to you why Georgia's loss did not have anything to do with "potentially" opening the door for Utah to go to the Cotton Bowl.

Archived