Inferior Conferences Championship Game Thread

glduck

Neither Oklahoma nor Baylor looked impressive. 
Georgia isn’t looking too impressive. 
That ASU loss was really expensive. 
Instead of going to the CFP, Oregon will go for roses. Good for them. Bad for the rest of us. 
Utah falling flat last night means instead of Peach the Utes get Alamo or Holiday. 
Crappy all around. 
PS - I still think Oregon is better than three of the teams I’ve seen today, so far. 

Georgia looks lost, and LSU has missed a bunch of opportunities by settling for field goals. By HLB logic, both teams are unimpressive and this game is invalidated.

Time to eliminate the SEC from CFP contention and sub in the C-USA champ.

9 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

Neither Oklahoma nor Baylor looked impressive. 
Georgia isn’t looking too impressive. 
That ASU loss was really expensive. 
Instead of going to the CFP, Oregon will go for roses. Good for them. Bad for the rest of us. 
Utah falling flat last night means instead of Peach the Utes get Alamo or Holiday. 
Crappy all around. 
PS - I still think Oregon is better than three of the teams I’ve seen today, so far. 

Oregon couldn't beat Auburn.  What makes you think they could beat LSU, Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma, Ohio State, or Wisconsin?

Is it the same eye test that cause you to say that Utah was bigger, stronger and faster than Oklahoma; and that the Utes would crush OU?

I thought Oregon looked bad in their win over Utah.  I don't see them winning the Rose Bowl.

8 hours ago, glduck said:

Georgia looks lost, and LSU has missed a bunch of opportunities by settling for field goals. By HLB logic, both teams are unimpressive and this game is invalidated.

Time to eliminate the SEC from CFP contention and sub in the C-USA champ.

Didn't see the game.  But I think Georgia looked lost because they were playing a superior opponent in LSU …. Both of these teams would run over Oregon, who lost to Auburn, who lost to both UGA and LSU.

• 8 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 12:21 AM, HLB said:

Oregon couldn't beat Auburn.  What makes you think they could beat LSU, Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma, Ohio State, or Wisconsin?

Is it the same eye test that cause you to say that Utah was bigger, stronger and faster than Oklahoma; and that the Utes would crush OU?

I thought Oregon looked bad in their win over Utah.  I don't see them winning the Rose Bowl.

Trying to find an old post, accidentally ran into this gem.

Archived