Censoring words?

Orange

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PapaG said:

If that’s true, you’d be Albert Einstein instead of a boring tax attorney who helps rich white people pay less on their taxes.

By the way, I’ve never seen Jalapeño be anything but cordial to anyone here, yet you relentlessly attack him even though you feel he’s inferior to you.  That says a lot more about you than it does him, Albert.  It is the definition of bullying.

He very politely supports white supremacy, yes.

As do you.  Not so politely, though.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

I’m not complaining about it.  I admit I do both in reaction to others.  @Orange literally calls me out in his profile caption every time he posts and you back him up all the time because you two follow the same religion.  That’s called hypocrisy.

LOL!

Now quoting you is considered "calling you out."

star trek GIF

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

I have never backed up Orange's personal attacks on anyone.  They are wrong, idiotic & should be stopped/removed.

Okay, now that I've said that (again) -- will you stop your personal attacks on me?

Oh come on, they're not all idiotic.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Actually, using profanity is a sign of intelligence.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-swearing-a-sign-of-a-limited-vocabulary/

I think this might be, like, the 8th time I've posted this link in response to yet another one of your lazy, exhausting rants against naughty words.

So if I say I fucked my wife last night, that's a complete sentence not devoid of intelligence.  It gets to the point without adding any TMI details.

Repeating the same cussing adjective gets boring you mouthbreather.

16 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

So if I say I fucked my wife last night, that's a complete sentence not devoid of intelligence.  It gets to the point without adding any TMI details.

The fact that you feel the need to tell us when you fuck your wife is what makes you devoid of intelligence.

30 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Now hang on a minute.  Some of us just like to cuss. 

Archived