The Flu

mysfit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/13/2020 at 7:49 AM, Scscsc89 said:

I appreciate that you have made the switch to mainstream legitimate news sources now that our lives are in danger.

God damn, you really believe CNN is any different than Fox?  They are both full of lies.  No news source is worth a shit in America, because they are all on the verge of going Bankrupt.

2 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

God damn, you really believe CNN is any different than Fox?  They are both full of lies.  No news source is worth a shit in America, because they are all on the verge of going Bankrupt.

Well, one network has been actively working to kill their viewers over the last three weeks, so there’s some difference.

2 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

God damn, you really believe CNN is any different than Fox?

If Fox was as crazy extreme as Jalepeno went, I wouldn't have made the comment.

You should probably know what you are talking about before entering into the conversation, but welcome.

20 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Where are you getting your information about this, if they're all full of lies?

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Where are you getting your information about this, if they're all full of lies?

I'm on a political forum often and there are a number of posters who make the same claim that none of the media can be trusted. It's funny however, that they support any claims they might make with articles from the media.

11 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

I know my first person with covid so shit just got kinda real

She and her partner have been sick and isolated for 10 days.   As cool as it is to make fun of people for buying lots of products, 14 days is a loooooooooong time.

Archived