The Flu

mysfit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree let the states handle the voting by installing those drive up ballot drop off boxes...are you willing to let the Feds (acting under the orders of Trump) touch our ballots (through the USPS)?  I wouldn't mind sitting in traffic if it means my vote would be more secure.  If you wanted to determine the winner through a popular vote, does that open the door for the Feds to get involved in the vote counting process?  Just look at other countries that stuff the ballots because they are directly in control of the voting.

Dems trying to federalize elections...I don't see it that way.

2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

I agree let the states handle the voting by installing those drive up ballot drop off boxes...are you willing to let the Feds (acting under the orders of Trump) touch our ballots (through the USPS)?  I wouldn't mind sitting in traffic if it means my vote would be more secure.  If you wanted to determine the winner through a popular vote, does that open the door for the Feds to get involved in the vote counting process?  Just look at other countries that stuff the ballots because they are directly in control of the voting.

Dems trying to federalize elections...I don't see it that way.

Do you......do you think Trump directly handles the mail at the post office?

Archived