The Flu

mysfit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, in Utah, they just announced all public schools K-12 closed for at least the next 2 weeks ( Universities already have gone to telecourse only instruction ).

Personally, at my job they are strongly encouraging all of us to work from home. This would have been fine for me, however now with schools closed and family at home as well it could be an issue.

It's a good thing these measures are being taken, but wish we had taken some precautions earlier that could have mitigated some of this.

39 minutes ago, Mano said:

So, in Utah, they just announced all public schools K-12 closed for at least the next 2 weeks ( Universities already have gone to telecourse only instruction ).

Personally, at my job they are strongly encouraging all of us to work from home. This would have been fine for me, however now with schools closed and family at home as well it could be an issue.

It's a good thing these measures are being taken, but wish we had taken some precautions earlier that could have mitigated some of this.

Well, this man’s in charge, so....

FC31BB39-E192-4DB0-9A8D-7F2AFAD1BAF7.jpeg

Our county just announced school closures today.

I guy that played a pick up game of basketball at my gym on Wednesday tested positive so my gym is now closed indefinitely.

I am a moderator on my neighborhood NextDoor & it's pretty crazy.

If I wasnt a dad I'd be playing video games and binging netflix non stop for the next 3 weeks

A few thoughts:

My SIL's roommate in Seattle tested positive for the virus.

My school is closed for two weeks. Gotta report on Monday and Tuesday.

People are going nutso for product. Offerup had people selling a case of Costco water for $40 dollars. Formula was being sold for about a 50% markup, which is strange because it used to be people selling their stash they were getting from WIC prior.

Nextdoor is awful, especially leading up to the election, to the point where people were threatening to call up my school to try and get me fired.

The Boomer Removal is providing evidence of why boomers are valuable.  We’re the only ones who seem to know that you CAN both drink tap water and wash your ass with it (in whatever order you choose).  Crazy fuckin kids.

Archived