Durham investigation

PapaG

Because I doubt everyone here knows that there is a real DOJ investigation going on, this is thread for it.

Yes, I know the smear that Durham is a partisan hack, even though he has indicted numerous Republicans for corruption in government.  I also know it's the Intercept, yet the WaPo had to finally acknowledge that "right-wing" journalist John Solomon was correct on his reporting on FISA abuse.  Stay ignorant.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/20/michael-rogers-nsa-trump-russia/

RETIRED ADM. MICHAEL ROGERS, former director of the National Security Agency, has been cooperating with the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump presidential campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, according to four people familiar with Rogers’s participation.

Rogers has met the prosecutor leading the probe, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, on multiple occasions, according to two people familiar with Rogers’s cooperation. While the substance of those meetings is not clear, Rogers has cooperated voluntarily, several people with knowledge of the matter said.

Rogers, who retired in May 2018, did not respond to requests for comment.

Archived