Pac 12 Recruiting

Guest ERock

Guest beastute

How do you think your teams class will end up this year? CAL has started strong and has targeted many nationally ranked guys this year than in years past. If things go well, we could end up with a top ten class.

Guest ducks827

CAL is doing good right now so is Oregon and Stanford and USC. but how long will it last for them lol

CAL is doing really good with DE Todd Barr and DT Viliami Moala. but oregon is still in for them so will see there big needs for s us..

Guest Bone Crusher

I don't think there is a lot to be expected from CU at this point because Hawkins will be gone after this season and there will be a coaching change.

How do you think your teams class will end up this year? CAL has started strong and has targeted many nationally ranked guys this year than in years past. If things go well, we could end up with a top ten class.

Given that this is the first year Utah is recruiting for the PAC instead of the MWC, I expect this to be our highest rated recruiting class ever. Lot's of kids that wouldn't have considered Utah because they were in a non AQ conference will now be taking a look. I see a bright future.

Guest beastute

I am with you stute. If we dont poop the bed we will have another monster year, especially on D.

We really could have a monster year if we can close with:

Bigelow - I know he tore his ACL again but he can be a monster!

Blackmon

Moala - He's a must!!!

Sample

Barr

Gibson

Frost

Ekpre-Olomu

Lyerla - Longshot but he's the one that contacted CAL

We lead or are in the top 3 with most/all of these guys...we just need Tosh and Co. to close strong...and a good year would help as well.

Archived