Elon Musk Leaving California for Texas & Nevada

Pac12Fan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:41 PM, Scscsc89 said:

At least 75% of my coworkers have it.  Including my assistant.   My wife started coughing today.   Can literally feel it closing in. I’m up to date vaccines, so if I get it I know it won’t be much worse than a typical cold, …..but all the hype and anticipation for two years seems to be making it 10 times worse.

My twice-vaxxed kid caught it right after christmas & my boosted wife and I got it a week later.   Here's how I would describe it:   the symptoms are cold-like but they linger muuuuuuch longer -- so in that way, it's worse (certainly more annoying) than a cold.

My wife and kids went to a basketball tournament in Dallas over MLK, and my wife had a positive PCR test on Friday, daughter on Monday. Daughter has no symptoms,  wife has a runny nose. They have been Isolated in their rooms, and as of Wednesday I am still testing clean. Daughter vaccinated,  wife vaxxed and boosted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, Scscsc89 said:

Literally, the cops ran into the school to get their own kids, and left the others to die.  They didn't pursue the shooter for FORTY FUCKING MINUTES while he was in one school classroom, murdering almost every teacher and child in there.  They confronted him when he showed up, he shot back, the cops made up a lie about body armor, and then retreated.

But still, he has the gall to praise officers.

This is some fucking alice in wonderland shit.  Gaslighting of the WORST kind.

If anyone still thinks cops are there to "protect us" then I don't know what the fuck to say to you.  40% of this city's budget goes to police.  If I were a parent in that town, I would literally burn that motherfucking precinct to the ground.  And I hope someone does.

Archived