The politics of Anti-Science

Scscsc89

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

And a 6-3 conservative court will strike down ANY ability of the executive/legislative branch to control climate change, even should Biden and the Dem Senate prevail. 

This is why we need to pack the court.  We've already got the numbers.  The GOP has won a popular vote ONCE in the past 30 years.  Yet somehow they've had outsized power every cycle since.

That ends now.  It's fucking war.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

to control climate change

Meh...Fake news.  Bring on the coal...and fossil fuel jobs.. And as Trump told top California scientists last week in response to the snowballing effects of the most recent wild fires destroying millions of acres and killing people, “it will cool down”.

I’m pretty sure the reason the liberal west coast is burning anyways is because these incompetent governors and mayors can’t control violent protesters and fire starters all to foil support for the entire GOP.

14 hours ago, utenation said:

Meh...Fake news.  Bring on the coal...and fossil fuel jobs.. And as Trump told top California scientists last week in response to the snowballing effects of the most recent wild fires destroying millions of acres and killing people, “it will cool down”.

I’m pretty sure the reason the liberal west coast is burning anyways is because these incompetent governors and mayors can’t control violent protesters and fire starters all to foil support for the entire GOP.

Fuck, man, you just drafted the perfect thesis for almost every Facebook user.  

I highly recommend everyone watch "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix.  Nothing will make your blood run colder.  We all know that social media is warping minds in this country, but the specific science and psychology used goes far deeper than you think.  It's the very reason people believe the shit they believe. 

Social media has weaponized lies.

55 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

I heard this morning on my local fake news that approximately 40% of American adults get their news from Facebook. That's a terrifying number.

Facebook is just all out war these days, Unbearable..  This is from a woman in Florida that I unfortunately follow like a train wreck..  Her daily agenda consists of these type of posts.. So ironic that she can't see past the top layer of this pic..  Typical southern charm.. I've spent a lot of time in the south.. Anyone who has been there for some time knows how deep the brainwashing really is.. terrible.
image.thumb.jpeg.7ee21cb884df41502483e1bb93dde3b1.jpeg

17 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Super spreader event?

University of ND set up a website for the students to snitch on other students for non COVID compliant behaviors. They're now using it to report the University President shaking hands and appearing maskless at the superspreader event. Demanding his resignation. 

The entire Republican Party should be prosecuted for assault and, if necessary, negligent manslaughter.  Let’s start with, I don’t know, say, 5-6 Republican senators?  Should tie them up for a few months, if people are getting my drift.  

Archived