Another cop murders another black man

Orange

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, All Hail said:

This is why we don’t make judgments off of intentionally edited videos.  Fanning the flames of division unnecessarily during these times seems pretty fucked up of Joshua.

Cool, you found one decent interaction among thousands of other indications that cops are guardians of white supremacy.  I resent any implication that we're "fanning the flames of division" when the structure of policing has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a broken combination of oppression, violence and racist interactions.  The die for "Division" was cast LONG ago.

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

Cool, you found one decent interaction among thousands of other indications that cops are guardians of white supremacy.  I resent any implication that we're "fanning the flames of division" when the structure of policing has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a broken combination of oppression, violence and racist interactions.  The die for "Division" was cast LONG ago.

I agree.  That’s why it’s so dumb and pointless to use fake examples when so many real examples exist.  The only reason I could think of for someone to do this is because they want clout and using an event like this to get clout is disgusting.  

17 minutes ago, All Hail said:

I agree.  That’s why it’s so dumb and pointless to use fake examples when so many real examples exist.  The only reason I could think of for someone to do this is because they want clout and using an event like this to get clout is disgusting.  

What was the gesture the cop used?  Was he just signing "ok"?  That's weird, and unusual.  What's NOT unusual, is racist, ProudBoy cops.

26 minutes ago, Orange said:

What was the gesture the cop used?  Was he just signing "ok"?  That's weird, and unusual.  What's NOT unusual, is racist, ProudBoy cops.

It looked to me that he was trying to see if the old racist guy was ok after getting shoved to the ground.  Definitely not enough there to conclude he is doing the white supremacist thing and certainly it’s nowhere near the egregious action the cited Tweeter wants it to be.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 8:52 AM, Orange said:

What does it say that this barely made the news?

You can apply that question to many things:  Like when a white citizen is killed by a police officer.

Those of us on the "right" have long asked the question that you propose.  The left-leaning media only wants to report those things that promote the agenda of the left-leaning media.

18 hours ago, HLB said:

You can apply that question to many things:  Like when a white citizen is killed by a police officer.

Those of us on the "right" have long asked the question that you propose.  The left-leaning media only wants to report those things that promote the agenda of the left-leaning media.

You're responding to a month-old post, you flaming fucking retard.

And I would literally need to give you an ENTIRE U.S. history lesson to help you understand why racial profiling and killings of blacks by police are more newsworthy.  Your parents and/or your school system failed you miserably.  

Also, you're not black.  

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I checked on Blake, reports said he’s paralyzed from the waist down.  And this happened in front of his three children.  While I agree that we need for all of the facts to come out, I still think that shooting is inexcusable.  I got into an argument with someone about the Floyd shooting and why I want to vote Trump out (COVID-19 handling & continuing attempts to divide this country during a serious crisis are the reasons for that).  GOP needs to show a little empathy and it’s heartening to see people of color speak at the RNC convention, I am not convinced that Trump will change his behavior anytime soon.  The showing of that empathy at the RNC convention is just lip service at this point.

13 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Last time I checked on Blake, reports said he’s paralyzed from the waist down.  And this happened in front of his three children.  While I agree that we need for all of the facts to come out, I still think that shooting is inexcusable.  I got into an argument with someone about the Floyd shooting and why I want to vote Trump out (COVID-19 handling & continuing attempts to divide this country during a serious crisis are the reasons for that).  GOP needs to show a little empathy and it’s heartening to see people of color speak at the RNC convention, I am not convinced that Trump will change his behavior anytime soon.  The showing of that empathy at the RNC convention is just lip service at this point.

It may have been an argument because Floyd wasn't shot.

It’s not heartening to see people of color shill for a racist party.  

Archived