2020 NFL

KUGRDON

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt, that was not an MVP performance.

The defense is tough to watch, too. Kyler Murray isn’t an easy guy to get to, no question, but he *has* been sacked 9 times this year and hit several times more, but the Seahawks had *zero* hits on him last night in a game where he threw the ball 48 times. Pair that with a bad secondary against a team that has Hopkins, Fitz, Kirk, etc, and yeah.

Don posted a stat awhile back showing Herbs threw more short yardage screens than WSU in 2019, another big difference between LA showcasing his deep ball and Arroyo trying to get a guy with a howitzer to focus on softball lobs in the short game.

2 hours ago, glduck said:

There were legitimately 9 better-looking matchups than Cowboys/Eagles. Why even have the flex option?

I hate the NFC East.

No one flexes out of a Cowboys game, they are the crown jewel of the NFL regardless of how big a dumpster fire they are on the field.  The only game this week that would have been worth it for NBC would have been Pittsburgh/Baltimore and there was no chance CBS would have given that game up.

My dad took me to a charger game in 1961. I became a fan.  Chargers were in the AFL championship in 1961, 1963, 1964 and 1965. Not much since then. Thanks Dad.

We went to the ‘63 Championship where Keith Lincoln, WSU’s Moose of the Palouse, ran roughshod over the Patriots.  206 yards rushing on 13 carries, 123 yards receiving and passed for 20 yards.

Archived