This was a landslide.

Orange

As of Sunday around 330, Biden has a 5 million vote lead and there are still millions more votes to be counted in CA and NY.  I’m reading estimates of a popular vote margin around 7 million, which may be conservative.  

If, in addition to Trump winning by electoral luck in 2016, he had also won by about 7 million popular votes (I guess trump allowed another 4 million illegals into the country!), every news outlet in the country and certainly every Republican, everywhere, would call it a heaving mandate that should silence the Blue-haired libtards for good.  

But when trump loses in 2020 by that precise margin, both EC and pop. vote, we hear this “you need to listen to the other side” bullshit from John kasich and Joe fucking manchin.   

Progressives, and especially black women, delivered Georgia and Wisconsin and PA.  These are facts. And we may well take back the senate, against an electoral and senatorial map that’s racist af and entirely undemocratic.

Don’t give me this “we need to extend a hand” bullshit when it comes to republicans.  And we sure as shit don’t owe anything to the Trumpanzees (the right wing of the party) as long as we have Stacey Abrams going state to state to register a million people every two years.   

A16C8B4D-B781-4AB4-87BE-2E517E3C2D0A.jpeg

You see all those things on people's faces?

They're called masks.  We went over this last summer; transmission rates are incredibly low among masked, outdoor crowds.  

Super-spreader vents hosted by Trump where he discourages masks?  THAT'S where you see the spread.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/01/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s

1 hour ago, Orange said:

They're called masks.  We went over this last summer; transmission rates are incredibly low among masked, outdoor crowds.  

Super-spreader vents hosted by Trump where he discourages masks?  THAT'S where you see the spread.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/01/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s

Speaking of, why in the hell is trump holding rallies (or whatever they are going to call them).  I mean, it’s like a parade after the season is over for my 1-5 buffs.  It’s absurd.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

You apparently or purposefully forgot the social distancing part in addition to wearing a mask.

10 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

Speaking of, why in the hell is trump holding rallies (or whatever they are going to call them).  I mean, it’s like a parade after the season is over for my 1-5 buffs.  It’s absurd.

To stroke his ego, the same reason he does anything.

11 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

It's only a matter of time before Trumpistas and Q folks get on the same page unless they are there and Saint Donald is anointed as their cult leader.

1 hour ago, CRBuff said:

It's literally his own means of emotional support.

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

You apparently or purposefully forgot the social distancing part in addition to wearing a mask.

It is harder to socially-distance during a spontaneous, democratic march or protest or celebration.

It's easy to socially-distance and take proper measures during a planned rally, such as a trump rally or scheduled church service, something those on the right cannot seem to process due to lack of critical thinking.

19 minutes ago, Orange said:

It is harder to socially-distance during a spontaneous, democratic march or protest or celebration.

It's easy to socially-distance and take proper measures during a planned rally, such as a trump rally or scheduled church service, something those on the right cannot seem to process due to lack of critical thinking.

Just wait until Inauguration Day and the ensuring outbreaks.

1 minute ago, Jalapeno said:

Just wait until Inauguration Day and the ensuring outbreaks.

Are you having a hard time understanding the difference between "spontaneous" and "planned"?

Do you think an outbreak is more likely under a Biden inauguration, or a 2nd trump inauguration?

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

Are you having a hard time understanding the difference between "spontaneous" and "planned"?

Do you think an outbreak is more likely under a Biden inauguration, or a 2nd trump inauguration?

What part of social distancing do you not understand?

On 11/9/2020 at 10:14 AM, CRBuff said:

Wait... You guys don't hold a parade for the season finally being over?  I guess that must just be us then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, Orange said:

As of Sunday around 330, Biden has a 5 million vote lead and there are still millions more votes to be counted in CA and NY.  I’m reading estimates of a popular vote margin around 7 million, which may be conservative.  

Just want to point out that we've passed that 7-million-vote threshold.

The fact that people are still yelling and arguing about this election is bona fide proof that Republicans -- WITHOUT EXCEPTION -- do not believe in Democracy.

Fuck those motherfuckers. Let's win the senate and never, ever, bother to consult republicans about leadership of this country, ever again.  Stack the court, and add DC and PR.  Fuck this shit.  I'm done sharing government with people who HATE government.  People are fucking dying right now, thanks TOTALLY to GOP leadership.

We're done.  No more compromises.

Archived