PAC 12 Basketball 21-22

KUGRDON

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, MrBug708 said:

Why is Kyle Smith commenting on players not enrolled in his program? Isnt that a violation?

A coach can't comment that it's a bummer for a kid not to get into a graduate program?

Goddamn, the NCAA can suck my dick if they would slap a violation for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I was saying the alliance isn’t worth the paper it’s written on except there is no written agreement. This is a gentleman’s agreement entered into with a handshake and entirely unenforceable. It’s an act of desperation pretending to be a response to the power moves of the SEC.  it’s their ballgame.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, KUGRDON said:

I was saying the alliance isn’t worth the paper it’s written on except there is no written agreement. This is a gentleman’s agreement entered into with a handshake and entirely unenforceable. It’s an act of desperation pretending to be a response to the power moves of the SEC.  it’s their ballgame.

I'm aware of that and it is an attempt to hold things together until the NCAA constitutional meeting in November.  This is also against ESPN.  Until then, it's fun to ponder all of those match ups.  Looking forward to that WSU-Wake Forest football matchup down the road?

On 8/24/2021 at 9:52 PM, Jalapeno said:

I'm aware of that and it is an attempt to hold things together until the NCAA constitutional meeting in November.  This is also against ESPN.  Until then, it's fun to ponder all of those match ups.  Looking forward to that WSU-Wake Forest football matchup down the road?

Ratings bonanza!!

Archived